The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Interview for Diagnostic Radiography

I just want to know if anyone else received the interview invitation for MSc Diagnostic Radiography (Pre-registration)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I just want to know if anyone else received the interview invitation for MSc Diagnostic Radiography (Pre-registration)

Hi there!

Glad to hear you are hoping to study at the University of Liverpool!

I hope you get your interview invitation soon, fingers crossed! In the meantime if you have any questions then feel free to ask :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

Glad to hear you are hoping to study at the University of Liverpool!

I hope you get your interview invitation soon, fingers crossed! In the meantime if you have any questions then feel free to ask :smile:

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have received the interview invitation. I wonder if all the applicants who applied for this course were invited to the interview or there was a shortlist process at this stage.
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have received the interview invitation. I wonder if all the applicants who applied for this course were invited to the interview or there was a shortlist process at this stage.

Hi there!

I'm not certain on this sorry, it would be dependent upon the number of applicants to the course, and also the number of students who they can accept upon the course. This will differ from year-to-year.

I hope this is helpful :smile:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews currently?

Hey
May I ask when did you apply?
They should be still sending out interview invitations

Did you receive an interview offer recently?
Has anyone received an offer?
Reply 8
Original post by Springbokz
Has anyone received an offer?

Hey, I received a conditional offer.
Congrats! Me too. It’s been a struggle to find others who have got in 😬
Reply 10
Original post by Springbokz
Congrats! Me too. It’s been a struggle to find others who have got in 😬

I got the offer for Msc diagnostic radiography. It's a two years accelerated course rather than 3 years undergraduate course. How about you?
Reply 11
Hi everyone,
Am I correct to say that you can't get an offer without an interview for radiography?
Reply 12
Original post by rafi_99
Hi everyone,
Am I correct to say that you can't get an offer without an interview for radiography?

Yes. I heard someone say they were offered a place without an interview before, but I think it is unlikely to happen now.
Original post by MP25
Yes. I heard someone say they were offered a place without an interview before, but I think it is unlikely to happen now.

Is this for this university and this program? I have heard of other universities doing this before either because of the pandemic or because they had not enough time
If they give an offer without an interview, is this cancelling the interview after an interview offer is made? Or is this an unconditional offer just from an application?
May I know what do you mean by unlikely to happen now?
Is this for this university and this program? I have heard of other universities doing this before either because of the pandemic or because they had not enough time
If they give an offer without an interview, is this cancelling the interview after an interview offer is made? Or is this an unconditional offer just from an application?
May I know what do you mean by unlikely to happen now?

I meant it’s unlikely that they will offer you a place without passing the interview. Liverpool didn’t cancel the interview because of pandemic. We had online interviews.

As I said, I saw someone in student room mentioned about it: they received an offer without an interview but not from uni of Liverpool. They received the offer from other uni.

Yes, I made my comment only based on Diagnostic Radiography course from uni of Liverpool as this is uni of Liverpool thread.
I meant it’s unlikely that they will offer you a place without passing the interview. Liverpool didn’t cancel the interview because of pandemic. We had online interviews.

As I said, I saw someone in student room mentioned about it: they received an offer without an interview but not from uni of Liverpool. They received the offer from other uni.

Yes, I made my comment only based on Diagnostic Radiography course from uni of Liverpool as this is uni of Liverpool thread.

Are you looking to go for postgrad accommodation at the Uni?
do we need to go for the university's health assessment (eg blood test) before being made an unconditional offer? Or is this before starting the placement?
do we need to go for the university's health assessment (eg blood test) before being made an unconditional offer? Or is this before starting the placement?

Hey, I’m pretty sure this will be closer to the time. I haven’t heard anything about it since getting the offer.
When do dbs checks need to be submitted? If we have lived outside of the UK, do we need a check for that too?
Anyone needed to submit ielts? Does this need to be taken within 2 years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending