The Student Room Group

Masturbating too much?

WELL, im a girl and i masturbate every single day, even a few times throughout the day but ive never orgasmed, it just feels good but ive never orgasmed. what exactly am i doing wrong?
im 17 btw
im 17 also and i masturbate a lot as well. I think it's just because of excessive pressure. It's fine. You just need to release your stress.
Original post by Anonymous
WELL, im a girl and i masturbate every single day, even a few times throughout the day but ive never orgasmed, it just feels good but ive never orgasmed. what exactly am i doing wrong?
im 17 btw

how long do you masturbate for?
Reply 3
how long do you masturbate for?

20 mins or so
20 mins or so

and you've never had an orgasm before?
I'm not trying to be detailed but what are you doing exactly? maybe you haven't figured yourself out enough
Reply 6
and you've never had an orgasm before?

No man thats the thing i havent
Reply 7
I'm not trying to be detailed but what are you doing exactly? maybe you haven't figured yourself out enough

Well im into readin smut, so like i play w myself for a while like w my cl** and fthen add a finger or two if needed, it feels amazin but like i dont orgasm
Reply 8
I’m in the same place lmao it’s like I can orgasm with my cl*t but not fingers and it’s not mind blowing like in fanfic,and also I don’t get all hot and bothered or have like a knot in my stomach or like a heat when I do it lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending