The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

@philip.13o+++++ sorry I can't pm because this is a new account - I'm applying to Jesus btw
Original post by Galaxy2305
@philip.13o+++++ sorry I can't pm because this is a new account - I'm applying to Jesus btw

snap!
Original post by chris01928
snap!

Ayyy, good luck with your application :smile:
Ayyy, good luck with your application :smile:

You too:smile:
Goodluck !

Me too!
Hi! I have applied to Cambridge for medicine too :smile:
Original post by RB169933
Hi! I have applied to Cambridge for medicine too :smile:

Same which college have u guys applied to?
How did your bmat go guys?
Reply 89
Original post by RB169933
How did your bmat go guys?

feel bad
Im overthinking everything - i took it on 3rd nov and all these resits are really stressing me
Omg that section 2 was so hard…I can usually work through all of them in the mocks but ended up guessing half of them.
Original post by Ausha2002
Omg that section 2 was so hard…I can usually work through all of them in the mocks but ended up guessing half of them.

You are not alone!
Original post by Almirasohail
Im overthinking everything - i took it on 3rd nov and all these resits are really stressing me

I agree I feel like it went so bad I'm questioning whether I'll even get an interview :/
Original post by zecretive
I agree I feel like it went so bad I'm questioning whether I'll even get an interview :/

Yeah igy - just have to stop thinking about it and hope for the best but I’m really scared about how inflated the grade boundaries are gonna be 😩
Which college did you apply to?
Fortunately I didn't have any technical issues on the 3rd, but have no idea how I have done. Just a waiting game now.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by username5802024
Yeah igy - just have to stop thinking about it and hope for the best but I’m really scared about how inflated the grade boundaries are gonna be 😩
Which college did you apply to?

I applied to Pembroke, wbu?
Can people ask some Oxbridge Interview questions, I am a gap year student and am not sure if I have forgotten my A Levels or just haven’t been stretched. TIA :smile:
Original post by chris01928
Can people ask some Oxbridge Interview questions, I am a gap year student and am not sure if I have forgotten my A Levels or just haven’t been stretched. TIA :smile:

There are loads on the blackstone tutors website. The questions in the actual interview would probably be a bit more abstract than these, though.
Original post by GuessName
There are loads on the blackstone tutors website. The questions in the actual interview would probably be a bit more abstract than these, though.

Yeah that's the problem, not trying to blow my own trumpet or anything but, most of these questions seem far too easy. Like even the Cambridge mock interviews done by Selwyn and Peterhouse feel like they have 'dumbed' it down a bit too much. The only thing that seem like it could be accurate is the exemplar questions from Johns

Quick Reply