The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Applying for Psychology 2022

I’m thinking of applying to Lancaster for Psychology to start in 2022 but my grades are currently ACC and they require AAB, is there any chance I’ll get in or should I just not bother?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m thinking of applying to Lancaster for Psychology to start in 2022 but my grades are currently ACC and they require AAB, is there any chance I’ll get in or should I just not bother?

I think it's very unlikely, is there any way you could retake a mock to get your predicted grades pushed up?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by becca_sneyd
I think it's very unlikely, is there any way you could retake a mock to get your predicted grades pushed up?

I do actually have mocks in later on in November around the 20th and so I have been revising like crazy for that lol but I’m thinking worse case scenario I don’t get them up and I end up applying with ACC
Original post by Anonymous
I do actually have mocks in later on in November around the 20th and so I have been revising like crazy for that lol but I’m thinking worse case scenario I don’t get them up and I end up applying with ACC

yeh i mean if all your other universities have entry requirements closer to ACC then it likely won't hurt applying to one uni with higher grades (like lancaster)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending