The Student Room Group

Curved..penis. How normal is it?

I have a penis curved to the left, and because of it I am very self conscious. Which is the reason why I always end dates way too early with the fear of not being able to properly have sex/looking embarrassing. I am 20 years old.

Here is a drawing by me, it's a rough estimate: https://imgur.com/a/31E3drSIs this too much? Is it a turn off? Will there be any issue during intercourse? I know some sort of curve is OK, especially when they can hit certain spots, but not sure if mine is too much. I have always 'admired' (well not literally but you get what I mean) straight penises lol.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a penis curved to the left, and because of it I am very self conscious. Which is the reason why I always end dates way too early with the fear of not being able to properly have sex/looking embarrassing. I am 20 years old.

Here is a drawing by me, it's a rough estimate: https://imgur.com/a/31E3drSIs this too much? Is it a turn off? Will there be any issue during intercourse? I know some sort of curve is OK, especially when they can hit certain spots, but not sure if mine is too much. I have always 'admired' (well not literally but you get what I mean) straight penises lol.

it's really common, have you ever had sex and been told it wasn't good, or is this based on your own opinion?
Reply 2
it's really common, have you ever had sex and been told it wasn't good, or is this based on your own opinion?

Is my curve common too? Is it within the normal curve range whatever you call it?

As I said in my initial post, no, I have never had sex because I always ended dates early enough even if I liked the person just because of it. I have a girl coming over to my house this weekend and I am very self conscious because of it.
Is my curve common too? Is it within the normal curve range whatever you call it?

As I said in my initial post, no, I have never had sex because I always ended dates early enough even if I liked the person just because of it. I have a girl coming over to my house this weekend and I am very self conscious because of it.

i wouldn’t say it’s ‘out of the normal curve range’ i also wouldn’t stress about the girl coming over, i’m sure it’ll be great :smile:
Reply 4
i wouldn’t say it’s ‘out of the normal curve range’ i also wouldn’t stress about the girl coming over, i’m sure it’ll be great :smile:

I appreciate the response man, I hope it's somewhat normal as you say lol
I appreciate the response man, I hope it's somewhat normal as you say lol

I'm a girl, but you're welcome :wink:
Looking at your image, what you have is 100% perfectly natural and have nothing to worry about. It's actually a healthy sign to have a curved penis

It's completely normal! It wouldn't bother me (not even remotely) if someone I was seeing had a curved penis. Generally, we care much more about our perceived differences or insecurities than other people do.

Quick Reply

Latest