The Student Room Group

If you need help with AQA A Level Psychology

Hi all,
I completed a Psychology A Level this past academic year, receiving my results in August and I achieved an A*.
I really enjoyed studying Psychology and I just thought I’d offer my help for anyone who needs it. Whether that’s topic specific advice, exam technique advice, my old notes (for free obviously) or anything really. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi yes I need! Do you have specific essay plans for 16 markers? And did you sit the 2020 paper? If so do you remember what the 16 marker was on biopsychology?
Do you have any notes for Stress, please? I just started the unit
Original post by srich990
Hi all,
I completed a Psychology A Level this past academic year, receiving my results in August and I achieved an A*.
I really enjoyed studying Psychology and I just thought I’d offer my help for anyone who needs it. Whether that’s topic specific advice, exam technique advice, my old notes (for free obviously) or anything really. :smile:

do you remember any topics from the paper 2 specifically 16 marker
Reply 4
Hi all,

Hello, do you remember any 16 mark questions from paper 1 or 2?
Hi all,

hiya, it would be amazing if i could have your notes! would you be a delight and let me have them?! no issues if not!
Reply 6
Original post by maybebabycake3
Hi yes I need! Do you have specific essay plans for 16 markers? And did you sit the 2020 paper? If so do you remember what the 16 marker was on biopsychology?

Hiya - yes - I do have some plans for 16 markers. I sat the 2021 paper. Pm me and we can sort out what notes you’d like me to send you:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by psychologynat
hiya, it would be amazing if i could have your notes! would you be a delight and let me have them?! no issues if not!

Hiya, yes - of course! Pm me😊
Reply 8
Original post by Black_Beast007
Do you have any notes for Stress, please? I just started the unit

Yeah, I do, pm me :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by eloiselilyyy

Yep, pm me!:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Has78
Hello, do you remember any 16 mark questions from paper 1 or 2?

Yep, pm me!:smile:
Hiya, yes - of course! Pm me😊

it doesnt let me pm you :frown:
Hiya - yes - I do have some plans for 16 markers. I sat the 2021 paper. Pm me and we can sort out what notes you’d like me to send you:smile:

Do not PM or post on TSR any questions on locked papers. They might be used for mocks.

You can post general tips on how to revise on this thread.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi all,

Hey, do you know any questions/topics that came up on paper 2 please? :smile:
Can you send me the topics please !!
Hi all,

Can you send me the topic for 2020 paper 2
Original post by sarahh.i
Hey, do you know any questions/topics that came up on paper 2 please? :smile:

sarahh.i if you find anything can you lmk
Original post by eloiselilyyy

Did you ever find out? 😭
Original post by 15sharris
Did you ever find out? 😭

nope and my paper 2 mock is tomorrow :’)
Hi would you possibly have any notes on the evaluation for research on the influence of early attachment?

Quick Reply