Reply 40
Original post by viktorismyplant
what
the fook
my brain omg

:rofl:
Original post by Icosagon
:rofl:

waiiiiiiiiiit ive tagged you so many times and never realised aaaaaaaaaa the challengeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 42
waiiiiiiiiiit ive tagged you so many times and never realised aaaaaaaaaa the challengeeeeeeeeeee

That’s actually kinda funny lol
How school going for you anyway?
That’s actually kinda funny lol
How school going for you anyway?

got covid so i havent bn in but before that it was going well hbu
Reply 44
got covid so i havent bn in but before that it was going well hbu

Oh man - get well soon! Ah that's good. Meh I'm finding it okay - Year 11 slapped me in the face and I'm very slowly recovering :erm:
Oh man - get well soon! Ah that's good. Meh I'm finding it okay - Year 11 slapped me in the face and I'm very slowly recovering :erm:

thanks im free wednesday :woo:
i love year 11 its not too hard tbh. its like year 10 without life skills and a bf bahahaha
Reply 46
thanks im free wednesday :woo:
i love year 11 its not too hard tbh. its like year 10 without life skills and a bf bahahaha

Wooo nearly done then!
Haha I guess one thing I do like about Year 11 is that it’s so fast paced and I never get bored
Wooo nearly done then!
Haha I guess one thing I do like about Year 11 is that it’s so fast paced and I never get bored

ikkkkkkk!
yr 11 isnt fast paced tbh i think is the same as yr 10 which was kinda like any other yr. like school isnt fast paced but my time spent at th school has been. i thought moving to a new school would be weird and take forever but its almost been 2 years :0
Reply 48
ikkkkkkk!
yr 11 isnt fast paced tbh i think is the same as yr 10 which was kinda like any other yr. like school isnt fast paced but my time spent at th school has been. i thought moving to a new school would be weird and take forever but its almost been 2 years :0

Ah that’s interesting. I swear I was in Year 7 a few weeks ago…
Ah that’s interesting. I swear I was in Year 7 a few weeks ago…

bro yr 7 was so long ago i wanna forget thattttt lmao
tbh it feels like only a week ago i was in a relationship oof its been months
Reply 50
bro yr 7 was so long ago i wanna forget thattttt lmao
tbh it feels like only a week ago i was in a relationship oof its been months

Haha I wanna go back :eek: :cry2:
Woaaah cool
Haha I wanna go back :eek: :cry2:
Woaaah cool

i mean yh ig i kinda do but it wasnt the best? like i had friends but they ditched me when i left. i havent got a text since and its been 2 years *well one from grace but we share a bday lol* and as much as i enjoyed it i also prefer the people im with now. i fit in better im not tryna be calm and normal for the popular ones and im not letting ppl talk crap about me haha
yh its crazy how things move fast but slow at the same time
Reply 52
i mean yh ig i kinda do but it wasnt the best? like i had friends but they ditched me when i left. i havent got a text since and its been 2 years *well one from grace but we share a bday lol* and as much as i enjoyed it i also prefer the people im with now. i fit in better im not tryna be calm and normal for the popular ones and im not letting ppl talk crap about me haha
yh its crazy how things move fast but slow at the same time

Felt. So much has changed and I’m gradually becoming a better person. Now that I think about it, I only want to go back because I don’t want to do GCSEs :lol:
ah

Felt. So much has changed and I’m gradually becoming a better person. Now that I think about it, I only want to go back because I don’t want to do GCSEs :lol:

bahahah i kinda wanan go back for the good memories but they were never really my true friends so whats the point? lol i cant wait to get them over and done with. if i get my predicted them im doing amazing so thats all im hoping for :biggrin:
Reply 54
ah

bahahah i kinda wanan go back for the good memories but they were never really my true friends so whats the point? lol i cant wait to get them over and done with. if i get my predicted them im doing amazing so thats all im hoping for :biggrin:

Yes - in about 6 months, we’ll be done and I can’t wait too haha! You can do this :smile: :cool:
Yes - in about 6 months, we’ll be done and I can’t wait too haha! You can do this :smile: :cool:

woooooooo and in 5 months ill be 16!!! aah so can you! :hugs: i cant wait lol
do youo have a prom?
Reply 56
woooooooo and in 5 months ill be 16!!! aah so can you! :hugs: i cant wait lol
do youo have a prom?

Woahhhh I’ve still got a good 8 months lol
I think we do but I’m not sure - you?
Woahhhh I’ve still got a good 8 months lol
I think we do but I’m not sure - you?

ahahha so a july baby? roughly anyway haha
yh we 100% do im on the committee cant wait
Reply 58
ahahha so a july baby? roughly anyway haha
yh we 100% do im on the committee cant wait

Lol I must have miscounted haha (cough cough 9 months) - I’m an August baby :biggrin:
WOOOO
Reply 59

Me when my mock timetable came out ^
Who thought chemistry and biology on the same day was a good idea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending