The Student Room Group

Unit 7 Applied Science Level 3

Hey, so im doing this test and im really confused, we were told 2 take notes and analyse the 3 articles they have given 2 us but im confused no matter what has been said 2 me. So we have 6 hours of research on these particular articles, but i would really appreciate some advive on how 2 take notes?
Original post by A.G.G.
Hey, so im doing this test and im really confused, we were told 2 take notes and analyse the 3 articles they have given 2 us but im confused no matter what has been said 2 me. So we have 6 hours of research on these particular articles, but i would really appreciate some advive on how 2 take notes?

Hey, not entirely sure what you're asking here. Are you not sure what you need to be making notes about? Or is it something different? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey, not entirely sure what you're asking here. Are you not sure what you need to be making notes about? Or is it something different? :smile:

Yes I’m not sure what notes I should be making???
Original post by A.G.G.
Yes I’m not sure what notes I should be making???

Did your teacher not give you any guidance when they set you off on research?

Alternatively you could look at past papers and see what themes were common in those. But I’d really go back to your teacher and ask them for guidance on what you need to be looking at :smile:
Reply 4
I did ask 4 help but all they said was this is a mock we can’t help u. So I’m really confused and so r all my friends
Original post by A.G.G.
I did ask 4 help but all they said was this is a mock we can’t help u. So I’m really confused and so r all my friends

Ah right, have you done any past papers/exams before?
Reply 6
Original post by brainzistheword
Ah right, have you done any past papers/exams before?

Nope it’s really hard 2 find any 4 btec but I’ll try
Reply 8

Sorry, I did check it out btw. But unfortunately I couldn't find unit 7, also they were asking 4 a username and password which I don't have 4 this. Thanks 4 trying 2 help me anyways :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending