The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology A-level

Can anyone who sat the paper 2 a level psychology papers in 2020/2021 tell me what 16 marker came up in bio psychology because I would like to create a plan for them.
pm me - I sat the 2021 paper :smile:
Original post by srich990
pm me - I sat the 2021 paper :smile:

Do not tell OP anything about the paper. They could be sitting it for their mocks…
Original post by 5hyl33n
Do not tell OP anything about the paper. They could be sitting it for their mocks…

Honestly I feel as though school should just put the effort into making their own essay questions. It's very obvious that some kids will have an unfair advantage in finding the papers out online, or if other friends/siblings wrote those papers.

I remember for my psych mock there were kids who figured out the entire paper because they reused things from other years and the kids just bought the papers off those in higher years.

It's so frustrating.
Original post by 5hyl33n

I wasn’t going to lol but I have information about the 2019 ones and updated techniques from my 2021 exam that don’t give away any specific questions meaning no one could deduce the questions they may get.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ColtTheWolf
Honestly I feel as though school should just put the effort into making their own essay questions. It's very obvious that some kids will have an unfair advantage in finding the papers out online, or if other friends/siblings wrote those papers.

I remember for my psych mock there were kids who figured out the entire paper because they reused things from other years and the kids just bought the papers off those in higher years.

It's so frustrating.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I wasn’t planning on giving away any information from my 2021 exam as people in my class got information from people who sat the 2020 exam and I felt like it really disadvantaged me. I just want to share notes and updated exam techniques :smile:
The exams were cancelled?
Original post by ashtolga23
The exams were cancelled?

We still sat classroom exams and one invigilated exam

yeah and we kind of did have exams, they just reduced the amount of questions that could come up

Yeah but they weren't standardised papers.

I guess it works if OP just wants questions but if they want to know what's come up then not so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending