The Student Room Group

Do I have low testosterone or is it something else

I’m 18 so not exactly in the age range where this would be w problem. When I lost my virginity a couple of months ago, when I had sex I often found it difficult to maintain my erection and couldn’t climax but I’m not sure if this was just due to anxiety. I have depression and anxiety and am on sertraline. I have night sweats. I often feel fatigued in the day. So I can’t tell if this is because of low testosterone or my medication/condition?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 18 so not exactly in the age range where this would be w problem. When I lost my virginity a couple of months ago, when I had sex I often found it difficult to maintain my erection and couldn’t climax but I’m not sure if this was just due to anxiety. I have depression and anxiety and am on sertraline. I have night sweats. I often feel fatigued in the day. So I can’t tell if this is because of low testosterone or my medication/condition?

you are taking an SSRI , a class of drug well known to interfere with libido and often reported to casue anorgasmia
Reply 2
Original post by InArduisFouette
you are taking an SSRI , a class of drug well known to interfere with libido and often reported to casue anorgasmia

Should I go to the doctors
Reply 3
Original post by InArduisFouette

Also I can orgasm fine most of the time when I masturbate, it was just when I was having sex with her but think that might have just been nerves? Because I ejaculated in her mouth when she gave me BJs
Reply 4
any more help guys?

Quick Reply

Latest