The Student Room Group

Kyle Rittenhouse trial summing up

Judge is now summing up.

https://youtu.be/EgIuE83ecGg

Is there any real chance of a fair unbiased trial when the jury know that they are threatened with doxing and their city being burned to the ground if they don't come to "the right decision" ?

The city is being flooded with national guards in anticipation of violence.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The whole trial has been an absolute shambles. A total joke.

The shops in the state might as well start boarding their shops up right now.
Listening to the defence now, he's tearing that Binger clown apart.
Original post by Barbu
The whole trial has been an absolute shambles. A total joke.

The shops in the state might as well start boarding their shops up right now.

I mean, I have zero faith in the US Justice System. But I think they'll let him off. Insane that they're trying him at all but still.

But that's not because of any notion of "Justice" but because there's a limit to what they can get away with. That said, if they do convict him then all bets are off. It's basically the state giving their antifa open license to kill political enemies.
Reply 4
Original post by Starship Trooper
I mean, I have zero faith in the US Justice System. But I think they'll let him off. Insane that they're trying him at all but still.

But that's not because of any notion of "Justice" but because there's a limit to what they can get away with. That said, if they do convict him then all bets are off. It's basically the state giving their antifa open license to kill political enemies.

It's a joke.

I mean look at this haha...

I know nothing about guns and how to hold them, but it shouldn't take a genius to know why this is wrong lol

Oh, and listen to what he has to say...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1460334578288234500
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Barbu

Oh, and listen to what he has to say...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1460334578288234500

Binger is such a complete scumbag LMAO. If Kyle had said the N word he'd be calling for him to get lynched.

Also I know leftists are evil but out and out defending a convicted child molester and trying to paint him as some hero...smh

I'm all about taking our own side and stop simping for people that hate us- But if Kyle was Antifa and those three scumbags were trump supporters i'd still be team kyle. The people that have been conspiring to put him away need to face justice!
The prosecutor is a walking compendium of why lawyers have such a bad reputation. :tongue:
Reply 7
Binger is such a complete scumbag LMAO. If Kyle had said the N word he'd be calling for him to get lynched.

Also I know leftists are evil but out and out defending a convicted child molester and trying to paint him as some hero...smh

I'm all about taking our own side and stop simping for people that hate us- But if Kyle was Antifa and those three scumbags were trump supporters i'd still be team kyle. The people that have been conspiring to put him away need to face justice!

Well to be fair, as barristers, they're doing their job.
Original post by Barbu
Well to be fair, as barristers, they're doing their job.

So was Himmler

(I mean you're right, but I'm sure Binger is a PoS who believes the garbage he's spouting)
Reply 9
So was Himmler

(I mean you're right, but I'm sure Binger is a PoS who believes the garbage he's spouting)

Exploding hollowpoint 5.56 was a real favourite of mine there :lol:
Then again, his star witness did kind of **** the bed when he admitted he got himself shot for pointing a pistol in the kids face :rolleyes:
This fat guy is worse than Binger. BS that the prosecution gets to rebut the defence.
Reply 11
More proof US is heading to a civil war..

The media were fuelling it under Trump, but seems they're going to continue to do it under Biden too

Nothing is changing, things are actually getting worse

Looks like the gun charges were dropped as he was in accordance with the states law.

His "victims" included Rosenbaum, who's convicted kiddy fiddler.. they chased Kyle down and were going to either harm or kill him

He chose not to be a victim.. that's why they hate him
Tucker Carlson's closing words on his show the other night were a mic drop.

" Rosenbaum died how he lived, trying to lay his hands on a minor" 😲
Original post by caravaggio2
Tucker Carlson's closing words on his show the other night were a mic drop.

" Rosenbaum died how he lived, trying to lay his hands on a minor" 😲

Kyle should be suing the state for millions as they let this freak out
So was Himmler

Tbh I don't think he was even doing his job properly. He had to be corrected multiple times by the judge for conduct that to my eyes came across as unethical, including spouting falsehoods about what the law is.
Original post by TCA2b
Tbh I don't think he was even doing his job properly. He had to be corrected multiple times by the judge for conduct that to my eyes came across as unethical, including spouting falsehoods about what the law is.

I think his "job" is to put Rittenhouse behind bars at all costs using any and all means necessary.

Things like good practice and the truth can go whistle.
Parts of the media have gone so far out of their way to make it about race and describe him as a white supremacist that many people who have been casually following the case in the run up to the trial were surprised once it started to find the people he shot in self defence were all white. They had got the impression they were black. 😲
I think his "job" is to put Rittenhouse behind bars at all costs using any and all means necessary.

Things like good practice and the truth can go whistle.

Yup, it should open some eyes.
Original post by caravaggio2
Parts of the media have gone so far out of their way to make it about race and describe him as a white supremacist that many people who have been casually following the case in the run up to the trial were surprised once it started to find the people he shot in self defence were all white. They had got the impression they were black. 😲

They know the term is effective in demonising opposition, although the way it's being stretched is starting to weaken its effectiveness, much like it has with other terms.
Original post by TCA2b
Yup, it should open some eyes.

It has.

I saw some big mainstream pro Democrat account with a load of followers was saying what they doing was wrong and that the msm were lying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending