The Student Room Group

University of Aberdeen A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

I always though Scottish unis did all their interviews really early
Does anyone know when interview offers might be sent out?
Original post by RubySea
Does anyone have any idea when interview offers will start to come out? Or how they come out eg. in batches?

From looking at last years TSR, it seemed as if they got sent out on the 17th of november
Reply 83
Interview invite ahhhh!
(First time applicant, on a gap year)

Stats
Ucat: 2750 B1
Nat5: 7As
Higher: 5As
Advanced Higher: 3As

No WP
Original post by jocelynwyl
Interview invite ahhhh!

Stats

No WP

Congratulations man! When is the interview? Also, is it offline or online?
Reply 85
Just got invited to an 'applicant information evening', is this their interview or is it something different?
Original post by SWest77
Just got invited to an 'applicant information evening', is this their interview or is it something different?

same here, made me jump aha. I think its just an invitation sent to everyone.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by sjjjjj19
same here, made me jump aha. I think its just an invitation sent to everyone. also well done to loveforchelsea for getting an invite.

Hahah yeah probably, still, a good start! Good luck :smile:
Original post by jocelynwyl
Interview invite ahhhh!

Stats

No WP

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 well done. Good luck
Reply 89
I'm trying to book the information evening and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Keeps telling me to enter my ucas id 10 digits long, but i am? I'm 100% certain im entering the number right too. I'm thinking of emailing and asking about it, was wondering if this was just me?
I’m totally confused are people getting interview invites ? Invites to information evening ? Or information evenings for interview holders only ? I’m away to lie down in a dark room
Am I the only when who hasn't received this "information evening" email?
Reply 92
Original post by Belljar77
I’m totally confused are people getting interview invites ? Invites to information evening ? Or information evenings for interview holders only ? I’m away to lie down in a dark room

I'm also confused, but from what I know, some people (myself included) are getting invited to information evenings without getting an interview invite (yet). I think some people have gotten actual interview invites too? I wouldn't worry too much yet though!
hi, does anyone know if aberdeen ask for evidence of widening access etc? both st andrews and dundee have asked me to upload evidence that im a young carer but havent heard anything from aberdeen
Original post by emilylhorrocks
hi, does anyone know if aberdeen ask for evidence of widening access etc? both st andrews and dundee have asked me to upload evidence that im a young carer but havent heard anything from aberdeen

Hi, I actually emailed Aberdeen directly after I sent my UCAS application letting them know my circumstances (I'm a young carer also) and so far they have only told me that the admissions team are reviewing the supporting evidence that I sent in. That was a while ago so I really hope to hear back soon! I would do what I did and email in.
Just got an interview invite literally just now so yayy but first.... a 1.5 hour long interview??? That is super long considering most are usually around 30mins
Original post by appleworm
Just got an interview invite literally just now so yayy but first.... a 1.5 hour long interview??? That is super long considering most are usually around 30mins

Same here, well done for your invite and good luck 👍
Just got an interview invite from the University of Aberdeen! It's gonna be online and they have asked me to pick a date between 20th December 2021-18th February 2022. (International Student)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 98
can't believe it got an interview. Can pick a date 20th Dec - 18th Feb. Aberdeen is my first choice. Fingers crossed
Original post by appleworm

i just got one too! i’m pretty sure they send them all at the same time (i might be wrong tho)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending