The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Degree Apprenticeships starting 2022

Hi all,
First time doing this, but I thought i'd make a discussion board for all those who applied to Fujitsu for the 2022 intake. Applications opened yesterday (18th October) if people didn't already know but are interested.

Good luck to everyone in the process :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sevataar
Hi all,
First time doing this, but I thought i'd make a discussion board for all those who applied to Fujitsu for the 2022 intake. Applications opened yesterday (18th October) if people didn't already know but are interested.

any chance you know the questions in the video interview?
Reply 2
Hi all,

Have you done the capptivate assessment? Mine's under review
Original post by O_O.
Have you done the capptivate assessment? Mine's under review

Hi, I've also applied to a Fujitsu degree apprenticeship, the data analyst role, and I got an email this morning to say congratulations for passing the capptivate assessment and that I was through to the video interview.
Reply 4
Original post by JRandall26
Hi, I've also applied to a Fujitsu degree apprenticeship, the data analyst role, and I got an email this morning to say congratulations for passing the capptivate assessment and that I was through to the video interview.

oh wow congrats! i just checked as I was typing and it turns out my capptivate went through lol. good luck on your interview.

When are you thinking of doing your interview?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by O_O.
oh wow congrats! i just checked as I was typing and it turns out my capptivate went through lol. good luck on your interview

Thanks aha, I've been scouring the forums to see if anyone has shared their interview questions from past years but haven't found anything, guess we'll have to wait and see! I'll probably do some prep first and then take it on tomorrow, which role did you apply too?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Thanks aha, I've been scouring the forums to see if anyone has shared their interview questions from past years but haven't found anything, guess we'll have to wait and see! Which role did you apply too?

Software development at machester met. And same lmao the closest I've found so far is a description of the AC from two years ago: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5925804

Are you applying for any other DAs and what uni is the data analyst route with?
Original post by O_O.
Software development at machester met. And same lmao the closest I've found so far is a description of the AC from two years ago: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5925804

Are you applying for any other DAs and what uni is the data analyst route with?

The data analyst role is with Winchester Uni, and my preference is to go into data science so I'm applying for data science degree apprenticeships, but they seem few and far between with actual BSc data science qualifications so I'm also applying to data analyst roles where that's the next best the company offers. What about you, any others? When are you thinking of doing your interview too?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
The data analyst role is with Winchester Uni, and my preference is to go into data science so I'm applying for data science degree apprenticeships, but they seem few and far between with actual BSc data science qualifications so I'm also applying to data analyst roles where that's the next best the company offers. What about you, any others? When are you thinking of doing your interview too?

I'm probably gonna do it on Wednesday.

I've applied for Capgemeni, CGI, Qinetiq, Accenture, JP Morgan and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm really reallyyy gunning for Capgemeni or Fujitsu's one but we'll see how it goes. Only done one interview so far and I'm waiting on responses for the others to see if I'm through.

I'm pretty sure I saw gsk has a DA with BSc Data Science. Maybe you should check that out if you haven't already? Or I think Unilever has one too, could be wrong about that tho.

Have you applied to uni as well?
Original post by O_O.
I'm probably gonna do it on Wednesday.

I've applied for Capgemeni, CGI, Qinetiq, Accenture, JP Morgan and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm really reallyyy gunning for Capgemeni or Fujitsu's one but we'll see how it goes. Only done one interview so far and I'm waiting on responses for the others to see if I'm through.

I'm pretty sure I saw gsk has a DA with BSc Data Science. Maybe you should check that out if you haven't already? Or I think Unilever has one too, could be wrong about that tho.

Have you applied to uni as well?

Nope, I'm predicted 3 A*s so all my teachers want me too, but all my eggs are in the apprenticeship basket! I've applied to Zurich Insurance (my first choice) and Unilever which are both data science, and then JPMorgan, Fujitsu and CGI for data analysis. There's about half a dozen others I've shortlisted that are yet to open too, including GSK.

Only Fujitsu and JP have come back to me so far, when's your JPMorgan interview? Mine's on Monday🤞🏻
Reply 10
Nope, I'm predicted 3 A*s so all my teachers want me too, but all my eggs are in the apprenticeship basket! I've applied to Zurich Insurance (my first choice) and Unilever which are both data science, and then JPMorgan, Fujitsu and CGI for data analysis. There's about half a dozen others I've shortlisted that are yet to open too, including GSK.

Only Fujitsu and JP have come back to me so far, when's your JPMorgan interview? Mine's on Monday🤞🏻

Same! 22nd for my phone interview. Wow most other DA applicants I’ve spoken to have applied for uni just in case.
What subjects do you do?

Zurich sent me my first rejection email a few days ago lol. Luckily I wasn’t all too attached to them.
Original post by O_O.
Same! 22nd for my phone interview. Wow most other DA applicants I’ve spoken to have applied for uni just in case.
What subjects do you do?

Zurich sent me my first rejection email a few days ago lol. Luckily I wasn’t all too attached to them.

Probably a good sign I didn't get an email from them then! I do maths, computer science and economics, you? 22nd is when mine is too, 10:30 for me what about you? Also what were you Same!-ing, the grades or the not going to Uni?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
Probably a good sign I didn't get an email from them then! I do maths, computer science and economics, you? 22nd is when mine is too, 10:30 for me what about you? Also what were you Same!-ing, the grades or the not going to Uni?

The fact that we’ve got interviews on the same day. Mines at 11:30

I do french, English lang and lit, and cs.

Gl on your Zurich application. Tbf I low-key didn’t suit the requirements so I was kinda expecting it
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by O_O.
The fact that we’ve got interviews on the same day.

I do french, English lang and lit, and cs.

Gl on your Zurich application. Tbf I low-key didn’t suit the requirements so I was kinda expecting it

Oh right makes sense I forgot I said when mine was aha, good luck with the Fujitsu and JPMorgan interviews too
Reply 14
Just did the interview. Generic interview questions but make sure you research their values. One of the questions that kinda caught me off guard was "How do you take care of your well-being?" but they give you 1 minute to prep per question so its ok. You do only have 1 minute 30 to answer tho and that went by fast at times
Original post by O_O.
Just did the interview. Generic interview questions but make sure you research their values. One of the questions that kinda caught me off guard was "How do you take care of your well-being?" but they give you 1 minute to prep per question so its ok. You do only have 1 minute 30 to answer tho and that went by fast at times

Thanks, that's good to know, spent more time doing prep then planned so didn't do it yesterday but am home alone Saturday so I will do the interview then, I'll let you know how it goes!
Reply 16
Original post by mahiali18
any chance you know the questions in the video interview?

Hi there,

I'm doing my interview tomorrow, I daresay the questions will be different for each candidate in order to mark us fairly, its also marked by an AI so don't panic about real people seeing you at this stage. i did this last year and Fujitsu said they use a clever AI to score the interviews
Reply 17
Original post by O_O.

Thats changed from when I last did it,

It was 3 minuites per question last year, Interesting. Thanks for the heads up
Reply 18
Thats changed from when I last did it,

It was 3 minuites per question last year, Interesting. Thanks for the heads up

Np. You’ve applied before?
Reply 19
Original post by O_O.
Np. You’ve applied before?

Yeah I applied last year,

But backed out as I was offered another job, but that job had to drop me straight away as they had a backlog of candidates through COVID that they didn't account for so they dropped all the new people.

So here I am trying again, I got to the AC last time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending