The Student Room Group

Sidney Sussex Applicants 2022

Hey guys,

I thought it’d be cool to make an official thread for Sidney applicants this year!

We could maybe say what we have applied to study and which subjects we are studying now?

I have applied for English Literature and I am currently studying English Literature, History and Latin at A-Level :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by booklover88
Hey guys,

I thought it’d be cool to make an official thread for Sidney applicants this year!

We could maybe say what we have applied to study and which subjects we are studying now?

I have applied for English Literature and I am currently studying English Literature, History and Latin at A-Level :smile:

Hi! I’ve applied to Sidney for English too - I do Maths, English Lit and Ancient History :smile: have you heard anything yet?
Hey guys,

I applied for Economics (open applications :smile:) and I study Econ, Maths, and English. Don't think I'll get an offer but it's worth a try!!
Original post by loisburnett142a
Hi! I’ve applied to Sidney for English too - I do Maths, English Lit and Ancient History :smile: have you heard anything yetOg

A fellow English applicant yay! No I haven't - I reckon we will hear whether we got an interview this week though :smile:
Original post by lowlightlat
I applied for Economics (open applications :smile:) and I study Econ, Maths, and English. Don't think I'll get an offer but it's worth a try!!

Defo worth a try! I feel like we don't lose anything if we don't get in so might as well :smile:
A fellow English applicant yay! No I haven't - I reckon we will hear whether we got an interview this week though :smile:

Yeah fingers crossed! X
Reply 6
Hi all,

I'm currently doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science, applying to study Engineering :smile: I wish everyone the best with their application as we're bound to hear if we've got through to interview soon!
Original post by To_xy
Hi all,

I'm currently doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science, applying to study Engineering :smile: I wish everyone the best with their application as we're bound to hear if we've got through to interview soon!

Wow, your A-Level combo is amazing (and sounds hard haha)! Best of luck :smile: x
Yeah fingers crossed! X

I got an interview! Have you heard anything yet?
I got an interview! Have you heard anything yet?

Yep I got one! So excited x well done :smile:
Yep I got one! So excited x well done :smile:

Ahh amazing well done! All the best xx
Ahh amazing well done! All the best xx

Also just got an interview at Sidney for law!!
Original post by rosieapplies
Also just got an interview at Sidney for law!!

Omg congrats!! Good luck with your interview xx
Reply 13
I’ve applied for Architecture & i’m currently studying Fine art, Maths, Psychology + EPQ !! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
I'm doing maths, further maths and physics and I've applied for maths
Original post by eli d
I'm doing maths, further maths and physics and I've applied for maths

Seems like the perfect subjects tbh! Good luck with everything x
Original post by emg72
I’ve applied for Architecture & i’m currently studying Fine art, Maths, Psychology + EPQ !! :smile:

Ooo amazing! I did my EPQ last year luckily - how are you finding it?
Reply 17
Ooo amazing! I did my EPQ last year luckily - how are you finding it?

It’s one of my favourite subjects!! just need to do the final presentation then i’m finished & can focus on my actual A-levels
Original post by emg72
It’s one of my favourite subjects!! just need to do the final presentation then i’m finished & can focus on my actual A-levels

Ahh great :smile:
Reply 19
I just got an interview! !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending