The Student Room Group

How many coats do you own?

A friend said I had too many coats (I have 42) and I was just wondering how many everyone else has?

Scroll to see replies

mans not hot
Two.
I can finally say, I'm a minimalist.
bears have a winter coat and a summer coat

:bear:
Original post by jenerous
Two.
I can finally say, I'm a minimalist.

I have 0... I'm the true minimalist here.
Original post by rainbowpillow
A friend said I had too many coats (I have 42) and I was just wondering how many everyone else has?

Three- summer, thick winter and waterproof
Reply 6
If including parkas and hoodies... 26 :K:
Reply 7
Four, but one of them has had a button come off recently and another is more like a rainproof overcoat that I rarely wear. Thinking of getting another one.
Three. Winter coat, spring and summer/autumn hybrid. All must be black or dark so they go with every outfit
Growing up, I only had 1 or 2 hand me downs since we didn't barely spent money on clothes so I don't feel the need now. I'm used to having barely any
your friend is right 42 is a lot lol, but hey its cool that you can make up loads of outfits, I have about 3 at the moment (what are we counting as coats though, like little jackets and outerwear too)
3 if we're counting my fleece
One of my coats was too small though so my new coat is basically a replacement
(edited 2 years ago)
3, a thin jacket for cooler weather, a thick coat for winter, another coat for when it’s cold but not super cold.

42 coats?……
How have you got so many? And why?
how do u have that many oml
i only have like 4 mainly: one long parka, one shorter parka, one puffer jacket and one windbreaker
Like 10
I would probably have 42 coats if my mum didn’t judge me every time I buy myself new clothes :emo:

Alas, I must restrict myself to 6 coats: 2 are “very professional/fancy” coats, 1 is “professional” and 3 are “everyday” coats. Yes I have a classification system for my coats.
Reply 17
12 approx but u get ur everyday ones which goes to about 4

What??? That's impressive...I have 2 🙃🙃Did you collect this over the past years ?
Just 1 because I'm broke

Quick Reply

Latest