The Student Room Group

Civil Service Health Policy Fast Track Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Just seen the email about the deadline extension - so glad! Defo need more time to work on my PS… I’m the same as everyone else that I don’t have a clue what they’re actually looking for in it
Original post by Saito_Sight
I got 58 on judgement, and 84 on numeracy - I did alot better on the maths one than I thought but I cannot believe I did so bad for the SJT!!! :frown: :frown: :frown: I can only hope my PS pulls my application through.... :'(

I scored similarly. I was so shocked at the SJT as in my other CS fast steam allocation I answered similarly and scored way better. Hopefully we bring it back with the PS! Good luck
I got 58 on judgement, and 84 on numeracy - I did alot better on the maths one than I thought but I cannot believe I did so bad for the SJT!!! :frown: :frown: :frown: I can only hope my PS pulls my application through.... :'(

I don’t think 58 is a bad score at all! They wouldn’t have let you through if you didn’t meet the minimum criteria
Original post by MilandraSian
I scored similarly. I was so shocked at the SJT as in my other CthaS fast steam allocation I answered similarly and scored way better. Hopefully we bring it back with the PS! Good luck

Thank you- yeah I was also shocked!! I got "mostly alligned" in other CSJTs - thank you for ur kind words i am sure we'll both be able to bring it up w/ our ps! :biggrin:
Original post by Harrietrcoombs
I don’t think 58 is a bad score at all! They wouldn’t have let you through if you didn’t meet the minimum criteria

thank you harriet that's very kind of u!! yeah just gotta focus on ahead 😤😤 a "barely-passed" is still a pass!
Hi Everyone

Can someone please confirm the deadline for this in on Friday 19th November now?

I only found out about this, and are outside the country until Tuesday. The deadlines online are conflicting.
Original post by Gothica
Hi Everyone

Can someone please confirm the deadline for this in on Friday 19th November now?

I only found out about this, and are outside the country until Tuesday. The deadlines online are conflicting.

Hopes this helps clarify, it is an email confirming the deadline is Friday 19th November. Note: I got this e-mail after I have completed the 2 online tests already. The e-mail they sent from is in the top corner, see if maybe your mail got lost in spam somewhere?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hopes this helps clarify, it is an email confirming the deadline is Friday 19th November. Note: I got this e-mail after I have completed the 2 online tests already. The e-mail they sent from is in the top corner, see if maybe your mail got lost in spam somewhere?

Thanks for doing this, and putting the attachment. Very kind of you!
woop woop just submitted the PS... had very strong UCAS flashbacks lolol.
woop woop just submitted the PS... had very strong UCAS flashbacks lolol.

Just submitted too, nervous! Good luck!
Anyone know when we get personal statement feedback? Obvs the other 2 tests were immediate but imagining this takes a lot longer?
also does anyone know if our test scores matter after we get to the next stage? i got 70 on SJT and 81 on numerical test, just wondering if they count for anything anymore
Original post by clare988
Anyone know when we get personal statement feedback? Obvs the other 2 tests were immediate but imagining this takes a lot longer?

It says on the job advert that "Video Interviews are to start from W/C 24th January 2022."

So it could be a while. No idea if they send feedback before inviting people to video interviews.
Reply 33
Original post by Ramblingpotato
It says on the job advert that "Video Interviews are to start from W/C 24th January 2022."

So it could be a while. No idea if they send feedback before inviting people to video interviews.

Yeah I think it will be a long period of waiting! From last year’s cycle they said a similar timescale and applicants found out if they were successful at the sift, including personal statement feedback, by around mid-Jan.
They had delays though and gave two updates along the way, so could be sooner.

The VI had something like a 2-week deadline to be completed by around the first week of feb.
Where do you click to find feedback on the tests ? :smile:
Oh lord I just found it and if you guys think you did bad I got 34 and 32 respectively yet still met the minimum lol! How was I even allowed to pass
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by lauraleech
Where do you click to find feedback on the tests ? :smile:

If you got to the application centre and click on your application, there is a feedback tab
has anyone heard back? I've gotten 2 update emails now that say we will hear by end of jan but I'm wondering whether they're inviting to interviews on a rolling basis
Original post by elle_klg
has anyone heard back? I've gotten 2 update emails now that say we will hear by end of jan but I'm wondering whether they're inviting to interviews on a rolling basis

I think they will send out a bulk email on the 24th (when the interviews start) saying if we were successful or rejected. I've been looking at last years thread and that seems to be what happened.
Original post by Kaylee Rickwood
I think they will send out a bulk email on the 24th (when the interviews start) saying if we were successful or rejected. I've been looking at last years thread and that seems to be what happened.

Cheers thanks! I also applied for the NHS GMTS scheme and they've been sending invitations on a rolling basis so I wasn't sure. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending