The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite Rock artist?

Feel free to leave your answers here. I will try to read them all, and I’m looking forward to seeing who your favourites are.

Scroll to see replies

Freddie Mercury
Reply 2
Original post by Dentaldreams
Freddie Mercury

Funny enough, this day next week marks 30 years since Freddie’s death from AIDS (I’m not saying that AIDS is funny though).
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by (Loading)
Funny enough, this day next week marks 30 years since Freddie’s death from AIDS

You’re right, I didn’t even realise. 30 years, and still a legend. I wish I was around when he was.
Who’s your favorite?
Reply 4
Dave Grohl. fell off stage and broke his leg, got some quick treatment then performed the concert. if that isn't rock and roll i don't know what is
Reply 5
Hard to choose.

Maybe Ginger. Ozzy. Pete Spiby. Blackie Lawless. Lemmy. Zappa. Deen Castronovo. I dunno, I could bang on forever and not settle on one. That's just the straightforward stuff haha.
Ozzy Osbourne or Lemmy. Both came from very humble origins and became very rich men who despite their diet mostly consisting of drugs, fag s, and booze lived a very long time. Also Lemmy was just great, said stuff like this:

The beatles
Reply 8
Original post by gjd800
Hard to choose.

Maybe Ginger. Ozzy. Pete Spiby. Blackie Lawless. Lemmy. Zappa. Deen Castronovo. I dunno, I could bang on forever and not settle on one. That's just the straightforward stuff haha.

When you say Ginger, do you mean the drummer Ginger Baker?
Reply 9
When you say Ginger, do you mean the drummer Ginger Baker?

No

The lad from the Wildhearts
Reply 10
Ok
Reply 11
The stocks :smile:
Rivals son
AC/DC
Reply 14
Fo fighters
Green day
Feel free to leave your answers here. I will try to read them all, and I’m looking forward to seeing who your favourites are.

green day
I quite like Nirvana
Reply 17
There's so many but here are a few: Lenny Kravitz, Jimi hendrix, The Clash.
Hard to pick between Queen and AC/DC
Arcade fire 🔥

Quick Reply

Latest