The Student Room Group

What´s wrong with my mum?

My mum has told me that she feels extremely confused as she thought she had to take a Science test but she hasn´t been to school in ages. I know I´m probably overthinking it but she says things like this have happened before.

(She´s also planning on asking the doctor but we´ve just moved and have to change doctor)
Have you never had any weird dreams that made you think random stuff like this?
Reply 2
Original post by black tea
Have you never had any weird dreams that made you think random stuff like this?

I definitely have but it was in the evening (so way after she had woken up) and she just seems to get confused a lot.
Original post by Anonymous
I definitely have but it was in the evening (so way after she had woken up) and she just seems to get confused a lot.

speaking to a doctor about the confusion definitely sounds like a good plan
Reply 4
Original post by black tea
speaking to a doctor about the confusion definitely sounds like a good plan

She definitely plans to! I just remembered that she also gets dizzy. She´s been diagnosed with high cholesterol but doesn´t follow her recommended diet and I just don´t really know what to do :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by rose.clm
you could try helping out and trying to buy and cook healthy meals for her, unless that's something you do already.

I do try and do that occasionally. It´s sometimes a bit difficult though as I´m currently recovering from an ED and it can be triggering at times since she has to eat healthier and I have to let go of eating obsessively ¨healthy¨ I think I might try to go with her when she goes to the doctor and ask them if there is anything else I can do.

Quick Reply

Latest