The Student Room Group

What happened to Milo (part 3) and Alex Jones of Infowars / Breitbart

For those folks who wonder what happened to leading young fascist Milo Yiannopoulos, he's now selling on a right wing church shopping channel. Here he is promoting little Virgin Mary figures.

Meanwhile, his old buddy Alex Jones of Infowars (a far-right conspiracy channel for those who don't know about him - Nigel Farage was a regular guest) has now been successfully sued in the US courts for spreading repeated conspiracy theory lies about the Sandy Hook massacre of school children. He claimed that it was a hoax. Families of the deceased have now won all four lawsuits against him.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/15/alex-jones-liable-damages-sandy-hook-school-shooting-connecticut

Jones has in recent years claimed he was having a psychotic episode when he repeated the false libels for more than five years. During that time it has been estimated that his various channels netted him more than $2m.

Farage has never apologised for appearing on the Infowars channels or for his many false statements on them about Britain - he used them to attack the NHS and British democracy. Despite this, he remained a regular guest on BBC shows where he was treated as mainstream.

/
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

$87.50 for a crappy resin statue!?
Original post by Chadmiral Nelson
$87.50 for a crappy resin statue!?

Oh come now, it is the Virgin Mary and it's made from some kind of resin.
God Bless both of these hilarious legends.
How the mighty have fallen...

What I find funny about Milo is how he fell from grace. The moment it was discovered that he was a paedophile sympathiser the alt / far right cancelled him. His career went down the drain overnight. I always remember that when people say that only the left wing cancel people; just one of many examples of how wrong that idea is.
Reply 5
Original post by Starship Trooper
God Bless both of these hilarious legends.

Take it you didn't like Milo then?
Original post by DSilva
Take it you didn't like Milo then?

Eh? No, I genuinely like both of them they're great entertainment.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Amazing how far Milo has fallen. He seemed to be a leading figure of the new conservative movement only a few years ago.
Reply 8
Alex Jones on Timcast with Joe Rogan and others

Reply 9
Original post by DSilva
Amazing how far Milo has fallen. He seemed to be a leading figure of the new conservative movement only a few years ago.

Until it turned out he was a full bore supporter of diddling the young, even those lunatics draw the line a bit before that. Although it appears this 'christian' channel is somewhat more laissez faire in their attitudes - ironic given their general beliefs around paedophilia, homosexuals etc. but nevertheless.
Reply 10
a funnier video is when Milo threw his 'sodomy stone' into the Pacific :lol: i would share the link but unfortunately can't on my device; you'll have to google it.

isn't he also trying to get out of debt by selling gay conversion therapy?
Original post by Joleee
a funnier video is when Milo threw his 'sodomy stone' into the Pacific :lol: i would share the link but unfortunately can't on my device; you'll have to google it.

I got your back Jack
Reply 12
Original post by ROTL94
I got your back Jack

thank you!!! :fan: PRSOM why idk :angry:
Original post by Joleee

I believe he did that to prove he was no longer gay, not sure if it helped.

He put out some stories to tabloids that he was opening a gay conversion therapy centre in Florida but judging from Google it hasn't happened.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

He put out some stories to tabloids that he was opening a gay conversion therapy centre in Florida but judging from Google it hasn't happened.

He gave a speech at a US university last week and got 25k for it allegedly, he still plans to open it .

It's going to be called the Mayo Clinic:
What happens next will shock you! :tongue:

The speech is on YouTube unless it's been censored.
Reply 15

Yeah thats right
Reply 16

i mean if it sells he could be the conservative hero proving you just pray the gay away while simultaneously getting out of £2million debt :dontknow:
The Alex guy was a nutcase who got demolished by Andrew Neil. At that point I lost any respect for him.

Milo I actually liked albeit he was an extreme libertarian. Had no idea about whatever children stuff people have mentioned though.

Neither of those are comparable to a Ben Shapiro though.
Original post by Rakas21
The Alex guy was a nutcase who got demolished by Andrew Neil. At that point I lost any respect for him.

Milo I actually liked albeit he was an extreme libertarian. Had no idea about whatever children stuff people have mentioned though.

Neither of those are comparable to a Ben Shapiro though.

Ben Shapiro got absolutely demolished by Andrew Neil, probably the highlight of their career. xD
Original post by SHallowvale
Ben Shapiro got absolutely demolished by Andrew Neil, probably the highlight of their career. xD

That was less been crushed in debate and more a case that he was an idiot who had done no research on the presenter in question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending