The Student Room Group

FCA Graduate Scheme 2022

I haven't seen a thread for this years intake. Has anyone applied yet and completed the tests?

Scroll to see replies

I saw them advertise but yet too apply. Never heard of them so they're on low priority list. nice salary tho
Original post by SLT15
I haven't seen a thread for this years intake. Has anyone applied yet and completed the tests?

Yeh just completed the Online Assessment this evening
Reply 3
Original post by bhbcglbsmsc
Yeh just completed the Online Assessment this evening

Have you heard anything yet. I had an email on Monday stating they’re currently benchmarking the . What stream did you apply for?
Original post by SLT15
Have you heard anything yet. I had an email on Monday stating they’re currently benchmarking the . What stream did you apply for?

Nope, did you email them and then receive that back in response?

The last thing I had was the email with my feedback report from the tests in it from Cappfinity. Top strengths apparently Relationship Builder, Adaptability and Analysis. Lowest strength Personal Responsibility. Not sure if these necessary mean anything to the recruitment process though.

I applied for the Operations Programme how about you?
Reply 5
Original post by bhbcglbsmsc
Nope, did you email them and then receive that back in response?

The last thing I had was the email with my feedback report from the tests in it from Cappfinity. Top strengths apparently Relationship Builder, Adaptability and Analysis. Lowest strength Personal Responsibility. Not sure if these necessary mean anything to the recruitment process though.

I applied for the Operations Programme how about you?

I received it automatically but I had done my test I think 2 days after they opened applications. I applied for the Enforcement one. My top strengths were Personal Responsibility, Growth and Adaptability. My lowest strength was Drive.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by SLT15

I applied for this yesterday and took the tests yesterday. no response yet.. I wonder what are the next steps?
Reply 7
Original post by ilovemath1
I applied for this yesterday and took the tests yesterday. no response yet.. I wonder what are the next steps?

I wonder too and how long it will take to finally hear back
I just got sent my feedback report, my top strengths were analysis, drive and adaptation, and lowest was relationship builder (which is a bummer!). I applied for the tech role

Original post by SLT15
I received it automatically but I had done my test I think 2 days after they opened applications. I applied for the Enforcement one. My top strengths were Personal Responsibility, Growth and Adaptability. My lowest strength was Drive.
Reply 9
Original post by ilovemath1
I just got sent my feedback report, my top strengths were analysis, drive and adaptation, and lowest was relationship builder (which is a bummer!). I applied for the tech role

Lets keep our Fingers crossed and hopefully we fit what they want
Has anyone applied for Enforcement ?
My Strengths were Growth, Adaptability and Relation Builder and lowest was Analysis :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Cocostar290
Has anyone applied for Enforcement ?
My Strengths were Growth, Adaptability and Relation Builder and lowest was Analysis :frown:

I have applied tor Enforcement. I don’t know what they’re looking for so hopefully you have nothing to worry about
I've been sent the motivational questions and was wondering if anyone knows the best way to approach these? Not sure how much detail / depth to go into as there's no word limit?
Reply 13
Original post by kb210600
I've been sent the motivational questions and was wondering if anyone knows the best way to approach these? Not sure how much detail / depth to go into as there's no word limit?

What stream did you apply for?
Original post by SLT15
What stream did you apply for?

I applied for the enforcement graduate programme.

Well done for making it into the next step. I also applied for this stream yet to hear back. What did you get on your feedback report if youu don’t mind sharing ?

I saw this online regarding the motivational questions , not sure if it’s still relevant as they have changed things this year

https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/transcripts/fca-employability-transcript.pdf

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6348696
Reply 16

Congratulations on passing the tests! Aaah me too but I haven’t received a response yet😭 When did you apply and what was your feedback if you don’t mind me asking
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by SLT15
Congratulations on passing the tests! Aaah me too but I haven’t received a response yet😭 When did you apply and what was your feedback if you don’t mind me asking

Hi I applied on Wednesday and I got 'explainer growth and adaptability' as my main strengths and 'analysis' as my weakest ! :smile:
Reply 18
Has anyone else had a response yet? I applied nearly 2 weeks ago
I emailed them today and this is what they said

“… Now that the benchmark is in place, our team are working through updating candidate applications and hope to provide you with an update by next week”

Quick Reply

Latest