The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awastar
Has anyone received interview yet?

I think no one did till now cuz this thread is ded
Guys did you lot send proof that you’ve gone to a state school or is that something they’ll find out on the applications. On the website, it didn’t say we had to send proof of that, but reading previous years thread some people said you had to…?
Original post by asdasdihpi
Guys did you lot send proof that you’ve gone to a state school or is that something they’ll find out on the applications. On the website, it didn’t say we had to send proof of that, but reading previous years thread some people said you had to…?

I thought the same that they would know from application and the fact they said in email that you have to send any extra info you want us to consider by 19th , What should we do now ?
Original post by yumnum444
I thought the same that they would know from application and the fact they said in email that you have to send any extra info you want us to consider by 19th , What should we do now ?

I’ve sent them an email asking this, I’ll let you know what they reply.

I thought you didn’t have to, but I’m from Wales and it says if you attend a school Wales and other areas then email the med admissions team.. I emailed them before 19th and it’s now the 22nd they haven’t replied to my email since, I’m unsure if I’ve provided enough evidence to be considered
Reply 25
I think you have to. I remember them saying that when I called them, but this was a few months since I did but to be on a safer side, just send them a proof and let your school stamp it or something to further solidify the evidence.
Original post by Achiaa
I think you have to. I remember them saying that when I called them, but this was a few months since I did but to be on a safer side, just send them a proof and let your school stamp it or something to further solidify the evidence.

Original post by watermellone
I thought you didn’t have to, but I’m from Wales and it says if you attend a school Wales and other areas then email the med admissions team.. I emailed them before 19th and it’s now the 22nd they haven’t replied to my email since, I’m unsure if I’ve provided enough evidence to be considered

They sent me an email back yesterday confirming that they don’t require proof for independent/state schools
Reply 27
Has anyone else noticed that Plymouth has the shortest thread of any other Med Schools? Crossing everything that it's because they have less applicants, giving us the best chance!
They sent me an email back yesterday confirming that they don’t require proof for independent/state schools

Ah thanks, I feel a bit more relieved now.
im just worried about why they ignored my email :frown:
Original post by PDQ2003
Has anyone else noticed that Plymouth has the shortest thread of any other Med Schools? Crossing everything that it's because they have less applicants, giving us the best chance!

Interesting. I hope that is the case, since there’s around 40 places on the course 😩. I also applied to the BM6 course and that thread is also short,
Has anyone heard anything?
Reply 31
Original post by yumnum444
Has anyone heard anything?

Nope. Sigh. My heart misses a beat each time I remember lol
I haven’t either
Me neither
Reply 34
Looking at last year's thread, the first interview invites went out on 2 December... so we should hear something very soon hopefully.
I got sent a email that said invites will be given out at the end of December.
Reply 36
Anyone been given interviews yet????? So stressful waiting to hear
I haven’t heard anything from them yet 😭
Nothing too
I called them and they said you will receive an email by the 17th of December regarding interviews 😬

Latest

Trending

Trending