The Student Room Group

How do I...

Make my parent's life hell? I've had enough of suffering.

Scroll to see replies

Why would you even think of doing that..??
Reply 2
Original post by rosy_posy
Why would you even think of doing that..??

Mod edit: Content Warning

Spoiler

Reply 3
You tormenting them will make you the same as them - is that what you want?
Original post by Lacrimosa1
I've had enough. They make my life hell. And they really hate me just because I'm left-handed (they're very religious and left handed means that you're a devil worshiper). They force me to wear clothes I don't want. They use my things without me utensils. They shout at me. They always lie to me. They always torment me and I almost ended my life because of them. But then, I realised that there's more to life thanks to tsr. I just want them to understand the trauma I go through.

From this, I am guessing your family is Christian but on the fundamentalist/traditional side. In what ways do they torment you? Are the clothes they make you wear part of religious guidelines?
Tormenting them isn't going to make your situation any better.
Reply 5
Original post by gtty123
You tormenting them will make you the same as them - is that what you want?

I don't want to be like them. Especially my father. He bullies me all the time like how he bullied those kids in his childhood. My mum is stupid. I told her to leave him numerous times but she doesn't care what happens to me. All she cares about is herself and every 'mother to daughter' conversation we have, she always shares with father. I feel extremely uncomfortable but she lies and tells me she didn't say anything. My father keeps stroking me hair uncomfortably and touches me unexpectedlyy. Like on the shoulder. I find this highly uncomfortable.
Reply 6
Original post by rosy_posy
From this, I am guessing your family is Christian but on the fundamentalist/traditional side. In what ways do they torment you? Are the clothes they make you wear part of religious guidelines?
Tormenting them isn't going to make your situation any better.

You were pretty close! Muslim. They keep forcing me to wear a scarf and say that if I don't follow the religion or convert, they'll cannibalise me. I'd be like those women from the Pahlavi era
if I don't follow the religion or convert, they'll cannibalise me.

police 2.jpg
Honestly, you need help. Revenge isn't normal, regardless of the situation. Justice is another thing. Ignorance is best.
Reply 9
Original post by ah6100tsr
Honestly, you need help. Revenge isn't normal, regardless of the situation. Justice is another thing. Ignorance is best.

I got help. It didn't work. Therapy, drugs, books...I'd rather join the Manson family.
(edited 2 years ago)
get social work involved
Original post by black tea
get social work involved

Did that. They didn't do anything
I don't want to be like them. Especially my father. He bullies me all the time like how he bullied those kids in his childhood. My mum is stupid. I told her to leave him numerous times but she doesn't care what happens to me. All she cares about is herself and every 'mother to daughter' conversation we have, she always shares with father. I feel extremely uncomfortable but she lies and tells me she didn't say anything. My father keeps stroking me hair uncomfortably and touches me unexpectedlyy. Like on the shoulder. I find this highly uncomfortable.

I can appreciate that you're in a tough situation, but it doesn't justify what you stated in your original post. You need to seek help in a situation like this.
I got help. It didn't work. Therapy, drugs, books...I'd rather join the Manson family.

Or instead of contemplating joining a dead man's cult you could report them to the authorities.
“If you really want to rebel against your parents, out-learn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.”

- Henry Rollins
Original post by Admit-One
“If you really want to rebel against your parents, out-learn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.”

- Henry Rollins

That's a pretty zealous idea
You were pretty close! Muslim. They keep forcing me to wear a scarf and say that if I don't follow the religion or convert, they'll cannibalise me. I'd be like those women from the Pahlavi era

Cannibalise? what? how old are you? try staying under their radar and leave for good for uni....
Original post by summerbirdreads
Cannibalise? what? how old are you? try staying under their radar and leave for good for uni....

Gcse year currently... :cyber:. At a levels, I'll stay in the school libary as much as possible and at uni... of course I'll stay there, it's probably going to be fun for me
Gcse year currently... :cyber:. At a levels, I'll stay in the school libary as much as possible and at uni... of course I'll stay there, it's probably going to be fun for me

Ignore them now and then cut them off once you're in uni.....
I do have an Aunt who did help me but she betrayed me. She has a lot of money up her butt. Unfortunately, she kept blackmailing me for the coffee machine I really wanted. So I cut ties with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending