The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

How long it will take to get the CAS from Teesside University for JAN2022 intake

I am writing this with a sad heart. Teesside university does not reply to any email or there is no update we found on our important query. This is so irresponsible behaviour from an institution domain in the UK. The international student advisor knows nothing specifically except a common reply that ''this process will take 2-3 weeks'' or email to this group or that group or check your e-vision etc.

However, you should respond and be accountable for each email sent from potential students. This is understood that you are handling lots of queries every day, some are maybe not so important or not related to your team, so at least you should guide us or route us to the correct team but unfortunately, you never do so. There are people who directly apply for admission and are willing to do every process by self but it seems you are inspiring or forcing them to apply via your designated agents & country representatives. This is so pathetic. Have you ever checked how the agents or country representatives makes the potential student a puppet!!!! You should check their activity or your reputation will be destroyed eventually.

You said the CAS for JAN 2022 will be issued from 20th October but unfortunately, so many of us who haven't applied through an agent is not yet received the CAS or no one is telling us the exact or probable date of receiving the CAS from you. For your information, we have fulfilled all the criteria long before your last date to avail of a CAS but very, unfortunately, we are still in dark.

I, On behalf of everyone who doesn't apply through an agent, am cordially requesting you to start issuing CAS and help us to reduce extra tension.

Thank you for your time.
Reply 1
Anyone, please reply, when the CAS distribution will be started by Teesside.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Nice write-up, unfortunately it's not just those who did not apply through an agent, its everyone.
I hope this message gets to them. It's really frustrating waiting endlessly.
Reply 3
Hello, Teesside !!! Say something, we are getting stressed about, at least share any timeline to obtain the CAS. This is also to be notified that, if you are late to sanction CAS then we will as well be late to get our visa. Nowadays it takes 40-50 days to process a visa from the visa office. So, I am requesting to disburse the CAS as early as possible. Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Nice write-up, unfortunately it's not just those who did not apply through an agent, its everyone.
I hope this message gets to them. It's really frustrating waiting endlessly.

Not sure what is going on actually.
I am writing this with a sad heart. Teesside university does not reply to any email or there is no update we found on our important query. This is so irresponsible behaviour from an institution domain in the UK. The international student advisor knows nothing specifically except a common reply that ''this process will take 2-3 weeks'' or email to this group or that group or check your e-vision etc.

However, you should respond and be accountable for each email sent from potential students. This is understood that you are handling lots of queries every day, some are maybe not so important or not related to your team, so at least you should guide us or route us to the correct team but unfortunately, you never do so. There are people who directly apply for admission and are willing to do every process by self but it seems you are inspiring or forcing them to apply via your designated agents & country representatives. This is so pathetic. Have you ever checked how the agents or country representatives makes the potential student a puppet!!!! You should check their activity or your reputation will be destroyed eventually.

You said the CAS for JAN 2022 will be issued from 20th October but unfortunately, so many of us who haven't applied through an agent is not yet received the CAS or no one is telling us the exact or probable date of receiving the CAS from you. For your information, we have fulfilled all the criteria long before your last date to avail of a CAS but very, unfortunately, we are still in dark.

I, On behalf of everyone who doesn't apply through an agent, am cordially requesting you to start issuing CAS and help us to reduce extra tension.

Thank you for your time.

Hello

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having and forwarded your message to the international admissions team to make them aware.

I'm afraid this is an issue only the international admissions team can assist with so please contact them directly at [email protected] with any further queries.

Best Wishes
Kate
Reply 6
Original post by Teesside University
Hello

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having and forwarded your message to the international admissions team to make them aware.

I'm afraid this is an issue only the international admissions team can assist with so please contact them directly at [email protected] with any further queries.

Best Wishes
Kate

Hello Kate, Thanks for your reply.
I am afraid that I have already tried to reach the International Admission team but they even cared to reply to me to date. This is so embarrassing and we felt so helpless as well. That's why I wrote the issue here, I believe you also have the authority to inform them of our problem on behalf of us. Hope you understand my position. Thanks in advance.
Hello

Best Wishes
Kate

Hello Kate!
Its been more than 20 days but I still haven't received my Cas letter nor have I got my maintenance passed. Its very much frustrating since we are not getting any update or reply regarding the CAS.

please look into this matter. We need to apply for our visa. Other universities have already given CAS and people have already applied for their visas.

Kindly reply to this.
Hello Kate!
Its been more than 20 days but I still haven't received my Cas letter nor have I got my maintenance passed. Its very much frustrating since we are not getting any update or reply regarding the CAS.

please look into this matter. We need to apply for our visa. Other universities have already given CAS and people have already applied for their visas.

Kindly reply to this.

Hello

I understand your frustration but this is unfortunately not something I am able to assist with. You must speak to the international compliance team - [email protected]

The team have advised they are exceptionally busy due to the high levels of applications we have received and are working through them as quickly as possible.

Regards
Kate
Teesside is an organisation that discriminates against African students ( look elsewhere if you are from Africa). Five of my friends from Pakistan and India that got admission in mid-October have since been issued CAS. Just for context, I submitted my Mandatory questionnaire and Maintenance document on the 9th of October 2021). Today is the 19th of November, 2021 - but I am yet to get CAS. The school does not reply to your email, won't pick your calls and the West Africa regional office is about the worst of the lot. Just think about it, 6 weeks after paying your tuition, submitting a mandatory questionnaire and maintenance document, the school has not even replied to your email. Not just that, Your friends from other regions that applied to the school on the first of October, 2021...now have CAS ( because they are not from Africa). That is Teesside for you...
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by WestAfricaNathan
Teesside is an organisation that discriminates against African students ( look elsewhere if you are from Africa). Five of my friends from Pakistan and India that got admission in mid-October have since been issued CAS. Just for context, I submitted my Mandatory questionnaire and Maintenance document on the 9th of October 2021). Today is the 19th of November, 2021 - but I am yet to get CAS. The school does not reply to your email, won't pick your calls and the West Africa regional office is about the worst of the lot. Just think about it, 6 weeks after paying your tuition, submitting a mandatory questionnaire and maintenance document, the school has not even replied to your email. Not just that, Your friends from other regions that applied to the school on the first of October, 2021...now have CAS ( because they are not from Africa). That is Teesside for you...

I think TEESSIDE UNIVERSITY only response to your email until you pay their tuition fees, once you paid they don't reply to your email or calls. This is soooo damn rude and unprofessional behaviour from a British university.
Hello

I understand your frustration but this is unfortunately not something I am able to assist with. You must speak to the international compliance team - [email protected]

The team have advised they are exceptionally busy due to the high levels of applications we have received and are working through them as quickly as possible.

Regards
Kate

Dear Kate, why did you respond to our query, are you not busy! are you free! NO, BECAUSE you are responsible and honest to your assigned work. This is a simple courtesy to reply to any query or question we are asking to remove our frustration, stress isn't it??? No team is replying to our email and we are getting frustrated every single day! This is absolutely unprofessionalism or concerned staff are slow. I am sorry to write those things but this is true, I really didn't realise in the first phase that such bad service Teesside university has or I would apply in other University. I am sorry again. Take care.
I think TEESSIDE UNIVERSITY only response to your email until you pay their tuition fees, once you paid they don't reply to your email or calls. This is soooo damn rude and unprofessional behaviour from a British university.

Paying the Tuition fee was a mistake. After paying the tuition fee, Teesside refuses to reply to my emails. It is now week 7...waiting for CAS ( who does that?). Please if you are from Africa, don't fall for the Teesside scam ( Collect your money, waste your time...hold you hostage...won't reply to your emails. The school is poorly run
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by WestAfricaNathan
Paying the Tuition fee was a mistake. After paying the tuition fee, Teesside refuses to reply to my emails. It is now week 7...waiting for CAS ( who does that?). Please if you are from Africa, don't fall for the Teesside scam ( Collect your money, waste your time...hold you hostage...won't reply to your emails. The school is poorly run

A bunch of irresponsible staff are ruining the goodwill of TU.
Am a Kenyan student hoping to join Teeside in the 2022 intake. 5 weeks after completing all the mandatory checks am yet to receive the CAS. Waaah Teeside
Hello Teesside, what is wrong with you people, applicant are suffering as you are not responding to what is happening with the new application. Anyone, please look into this issue and let the authority know about our sufferings. Please help.

Applied for the CAS 40 days back and you even checked the documents yet. Say something!!!
Hello

Regards
Kate

international compliance team - [email protected]
**This Mailbox is no longer monitored.**
Paid for tuition fees, and submitted questionaire and bank statements since 2nd October, it is now January 18th. Even Paid for my on-campus accommodation, Still no CAS, no refund nothing. My course start date was 17th January. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. SORT YOUR BLOODY SELVES OUT!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending