The Student Room Group

got kicked out of college

It wasn’t that I wanted to be dropped from my course it’s just I couldn’t bring my self to get up in the morning. Backstory I had just moved courses a month ago and my mental health got worse since and now I’m out of college I’m dredging it as I know gotta wait till September to reapply:/ my parents don’t know that I’ve been withdrawn from college, I’m scared they’ll find out.
Original post by Anonymous
It wasn’t that I wanted to be dropped from my course it’s just I couldn’t bring my self to get up in the morning. Backstory I had just moved courses a month ago and my mental health got worse since and now I’m out of college I’m dredging it as I know gotta wait till September to reapply:/ my parents don’t know that I’ve been withdrawn from college, I’m scared they’ll find out.

What course were you doing? Did you find it fun?
Reply 2
Original post by Lacrimosa1
What course were you doing? Did you find it fun?

I was doing health nd social care
I was doing health nd social care

I'm not an expert but were you doing an apprenticeship?

Damn, I really feel for you... I know it's cliché advice, but the sooner you tell your parents, the better
Get counselling
What level? Level 2? Level 3?

Your only choice is to get a job as a cleaner or work at mcdonalds. May God help you.

that's not very helpful is it?
Original post by englishhopeful98
that's not very helpful is it?

Just because you want the OP to fail and get in poverty does not mean I am the same. I am advising them like a real parent.
Just because you want the OP to fail and get in poverty does not mean I am the same. I am advising them like a real parent.

you do know there was a time when people just left school and got a job then worked up from there?
Original post by englishhopeful98
you do know there was a time when people just left school and got a job then worked up from there?

Obviously but they have good mental health and usually have qualifications like Level 2 or Level 3/A-levels/BTEC/NVQ/Access

Ignore anon 2, mental health is a real thing and I want this to showcase anyone suffering from mental health. You must never ever ever give up all my life I've had people tell you can't do this, you can't do that but I have proved them all wrong. I wish hopefully they could all look at me now.
Ignore anon 2, mental health is a real thing and I want this to showcase anyone suffering from mental health. You must never ever ever give up all my life I've had people tell you can't do this, you can't do that but I have proved them all wrong. I wish hopefully they could all look at me now.

Why are you encouraging them to stay at home and do nothing? They need to get a job or get into education.
Why are you encouraging them to stay at home and do nothing? They need to get a job or get into education.

I'm saying never give up so I'm pretty much saying the opposite of staying at home, I'm saying focus on dreams or goals
I'm saying never give up so I'm pretty much saying the opposite of staying at home, I'm saying focus on dreams or goals

That's what I am telling them too. That they should look into jobs or some other education.
That's what I am telling them too. That they should look into jobs or some other education.

Yh but they shouldn't just give up stay at home or just work at McDonald's

Quick Reply

Latest