The Student Room Group

Veterinary nursing 2022 applicants

Hi, I completed my a levels last academic year and achieved A*AB in psychology, biology and sociology. I am currently in a gap year and have applied for veterinary nursing. I’ve applied to: Nottingham Trent, Bristol, Harper Adams and the extended degree veterinary bioscience with access to vet med. Anyone else thinking of applying/applied for veterinary nursing 2022?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by laura.__x
Hi, I completed my a levels last academic year and achieved A*AB in psychology, biology and sociology. I am currently in a gap year and have applied for veterinary nursing. I’ve applied to: Nottingham Trent, Bristol, Harper Adams and the extended degree veterinary bioscience with access to vet med. Anyone else thinking of applying/applied for veterinary nursing 2022?

Hey! I'm applying to Bristol for Vet Nursing this year! :smile: Have you sent off your UCAS?
Reply 2
Original post by squiddoesuni
Hey! I'm applying to Bristol for Vet Nursing this year! :smile: Have you sent off your UCAS?

Hi - yeah I sent my UCAS off at end of September! Bristol sent me the supplementary assessment questionnaire a few days after sending my UCAS. Now I’m just waiting for updates which should be around December time I think! How about you? What other unis have you applied to?

I applied there too ! I want to put it as my firm and Harper as my insurance :smile:. I have a contextual offer from Harper and been put on hold for Bristol :frown: hbu?

I applied to vet nursing ! Harper, Reasheath and Bristol ... hby ? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by acraig2754
I applied there too ! I want to put it as my firm and Harper as my insurance :smile:. I have a contextual offer from Harper and been put on hold for Bristol :frown: hbu?

I applied to vet nursing ! Harper, Reasheath and Bristol ... hby ? :smile:

I’ve got an offer from Harper. NTU, Reaseheath and Bristol have contacted me to submit my work experience/fitness to practice. Bristol put me on hold a while ago. I applied last year too and went through the process and Bristol put a lot of applicants on hold especially because they haven’t received all the applications yet so expect to be on hold until the UCAS deadline!
Reply 6

Amazing well done you! I've just submitted my application so fingers crossed - how long did it take you to hear back from Bristol?

I've applied to Bristol and Hartpury (I'm a mature student so I'm a bit restricted location wise!) - although I definitely would have applied for Bristol anyways as I love it!
Reply 7
Hi - yeah I sent my UCAS off at end of September! Bristol sent me the supplementary assessment questionnaire a few days after sending my UCAS. Now I’m just waiting for updates which should be around December time I think! How about you? What other unis have you applied to?

Ah well done! How did you find the SAQ? :smile: Fingers crossed for you!

I've only applied to Bristol and then Hartpury as an insurance choice (I'm a mature student so its a bit different for me as I can't go far!) - how about you? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Ah well done! How did you find the SAQ? :smile: Fingers crossed for you!

I've only applied to Bristol and then Hartpury as an insurance choice (I'm a mature student so its a bit different for me as I can't go far!) - how about you? :smile:

It was pretty straight forward, I’m sure you’ll be fine! I’ve applied to Harper Adams, NTU, Bristol and Reaseheath. I have my heart set on NTU and I’m hoping I’ll get an interview soon!! :smile:
Reply 9
It was pretty straight forward, I’m sure you’ll be fine! I’ve applied to Harper Adams, NTU, Bristol and Reaseheath. I have my heart set on NTU and I’m hoping I’ll get an interview soon!! :smile:

I sent off my UCAS yesterday and completed my SAQ today. Fingers crossed for some good news soon for both of us! Best of luck with NTU, Im sure you'll do great :smile:
I sent off my UCAS yesterday and completed my SAQ today. Fingers crossed for some good news soon for both of us! Best of luck with NTU, Im sure you'll do great :smile:

Hey! I’m also applying to vet nursing, bristol has sent me the SAQ but any tips for that would be appreciated! Stupid question but after the first slide about attributes, is there more to complete as i dont want to send it off by accident without fully doing the first section? Best of luck everyone!
Original post by Aisosipi
Hey! I’m also applying to vet nursing, bristol has sent me the SAQ but any tips for that would be appreciated! Stupid question but after the first slide about attributes, is there more to complete as i dont want to send it off by accident without fully doing the first section? Best of luck everyone!

There’s just the first section lovely. You can’t submit accidentally as you have to review before you submit!

Just be honest and be yourself :smile:
There’s just the first section lovely. You can’t submit accidentally as you have to review before you submit!

Just be honest and be yourself :smile:

Aww thank you! Appreciate the help!
Aww thank you! Appreciate the help!

Best of luck! Let me know if you hear anything :biggrin:
Best of luck! Let me know if you hear anything :biggrin:

Unconditional offer from Harper! Still waiting on others, RVC hasn’t even sent me a confirmation email eek
Unconditional offer from Harper! Still waiting on others, RVC hasn’t even sent me a confirmation email eek

Oh my gosh that’s amazing congratulations! Bet you’re so excited!
Oh my gosh that’s amazing congratulations! Bet you’re so excited!

Yeah! Still not sure if it’s one of my top ones but definitely up there :smile:
Yeah! Still not sure if it’s one of my top ones but definitely up there :smile:

The wait to hear is killer isn’t it. Must be such a relief to at least have one though!
Reply 18

I have an offer from Harper too! Well done you!! :smile: :smile:
Yay congrats!! Is that one of your top ones?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending