The Student Room Group

Hey

Guys I’m getting my chemistry mark at 7:00 and it’s stressing me out lool I just want a grade 9. How do you not get stressed
Thank you baez mwah
Reply 1
Original post by Lolololsym
Guys I’m getting my chemistry mark at 7:00 and it’s stressing me out lool I just want a grade 9. How do you not get stressed
Thank you baez mwah

Less than 2 hours to go, nothing you can do to change the mark
Shake your hands to rub off the adrenaline, or go to something that takes your mind away from it
Watch youtube or spotify or something
Reply 2
Original post by kk15405
Less than 2 hours to go, nothing you can do to change the mark
Shake your hands to rub off the adrenaline, or go to something that takes your mind away from it
Watch youtube or spotify or something

Thank youu💗💗
Original post by Lolololsym
Thank you baez mwah

Focus on something else that’s distracting enough to make you not think about your chemistry test. If that doesn’t work, just remember that you’ve done the test and what’s done has been done and can’t be changed, so why bother thinking about something you can’t change? This sounds cliché as hell but just reminding yourself to not bother stressing about your results actually does a lot in reducing stress.
Reply 4
Original post by 0ptics
Focus on something else that’s distracting enough to make you not think about your chemistry test. If that doesn’t work, just remember that you’ve done the test and what’s done has been done and can’t be changed, so why bother thinking about something you can’t change? This sounds cliché as hell but just reminding yourself to not bother stressing about your results actually does a lot in reducing stress.

THANK YOU💗 my teacher still hasn’t put it up I jus want to have my little disappointment or be happy BUT SHES KEEPING ME WAITING GIVING ME STRESS

Quick Reply

Latest