The Student Room Group

C an someone tell me my combines science grades.

In bio i got 51/67
in chem i got 40/70
In physics i got 41/80
Overall poorly done higher
What do you guys think it is
Reply 2
Original post by kayla306
In bio i got 51/67
in chem i got 40/70
In physics i got 41/80

Bio = 9
Chem = 8
Physics = 8

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GDE-BDY-JUN-2019.PDF

You can search up the grade boundaries online
Original post by Vulae
Bio = 9
Chem = 8
Physics = 8

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GDE-BDY-JUN-2019.PDF

You can search up the grade boundaries online

Hmm... AQA's are all out of 70 though, the OP has one out of 80?
Reply 4
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Hmm... AQA's are all out of 70 though, the OP has one out of 80?

Then it'll be more than likely that the grade boundaries will be made by the science/physics department. I'll assume the grade boundaries will loosely be the same as to the 2019/2020 grade boundaries for physics.
Reply 5
Grade boundaries change with every exam so no one can say apart from your teachers who know what exam they set.
Original post by Vulae
Then it'll be more than likely that the grade boundaries will be made by the science/physics department. I'll assume the grade boundaries will loosely be the same as to the 2019/2020 grade boundaries for physics.

My point was more asking how you knew it was AQA as opposed to another exam board?
Reply 7
Original post by AmIReallyHere
My point was more asking how you knew it was AQA as opposed to another exam board?

Well you'll need to check with your school and check what examboard they use for combined science. It's likely you're doing AQA Combined Science: Trilogy
Original post by Vulae
Well you'll need to check with your school and check what examboard they use for combined science. It's likely you're doing AQA Combined Science: Trilogy

I'm not the OP?
Reply 9
In bio i got 51/67
in chem i got 40/70
In physics i got 41/80

like others have said check your exam board but if you don't know, convert scores to percentages then multiply out and use AQA as a rough estimate/guide
In bio i got 51/67
in chem i got 40/70
In physics i got 41/80

you cant really
have grades for those because im assuming it was not a past papers cuz past papers r out of 60 on all

Quick Reply

Latest