The Student Room Group

What would you do differently with your life?

I was thinking about this yesterday (I do not know why) but I am curious to what other people would say

Mine would be to talk to more people and not be so embarrased when I see people I know out in public :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunsetlover321
I was thinking about this yesterday (I do not know why) but I am curious to what other people would say

Mine would be to talk to more people and not be so embarrased when I see people I know out in public :smile:

Mine would be trying to be more confident around girls
That would be very useful life I'm guessing?
I guess but in real life I am terrible at talking to girls. I mean I'm nearly 17 and haven't even had my first kiss yet. Not that good is it?
Ok thank you.
Reply 5
Honestly, these are the only sorts of things I think I'd change, too. I'm sound with every other aspect of my life
Nothing really that significant, maybe try harder?
Reply 7
Seize opportunities
Do more stuff in my 20s
Not trust or marry my husband
I would have told my dad not to go to work the morning he had his accident and died
Reply 9
Original post by EOData
Seize opportunities
Do more stuff in my 20s
Not trust or marry my husband

Do you wish you didn't get married? That's a pretty big regret to live with.
Original post by Sweetgirl1
I would have told my dad not to go to work the morning he had his accident and died

That's so sad! I'm sorry to read this. :frown:
Original post by asif007
That's so sad! I'm sorry to read this. :frown:

its ok thanks
Original post by Sweetgirl1

Condolences.

Mine would be to cut out the toxic people that were in my life a hell of a lot sooner.
Reply 13
Original post by asif007

It is and I'm not sure it's true as I don't regret the kids but discovering your husband has been having an affair for 14 years does rather put you off him and the marriage.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by asif007

Tbh I understand that. I'm not actually planning on marrying myself. My plan is too play videogames for a job. Most women and girls aren't that keen on those types of things. Plus I never intended to get married
Reply 15
Be more confident.
Mostly trusted my gut instinct and listened to my common sense more.
Saved up more money, hidden it better, run up less credit card debt, caught on to bad apples faster and taken the ex's dog with me.
Not a thing.
I am who I am because of the experiences I've been through.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Not a thing.
I am who I am because of the experiences I've been through.

I wish we could all be this strong and optimistic
I’d like to redo the last 5-7 years of my life, properly this time

Quick Reply

Latest