The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2022

Hey guys,

I have just submitted my UCAs entry for Physio next year! Im a mature student so very nervous about it all! Really hoping for Cardiff.

Anyone else applying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just applied, has anyone had any offers yet?
Reply 2
I just applied, has anyone had any offers back yet
I’ve got 2 interviews so far
Reply 4
Where to? And how long did they take to reply
Original post by Pops2004
Where to? And how long did they take to reply

To Liverpool and UWE, it took about a month to hear back
Reply 6
Im applying! My tutor is really pushing me to submit my UCAS by the end of the week
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Haiko
Im applying! My tutor is really pushing me to submit my UCAS by the end of the week

where are you applying to?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
where are you applying to?

Cardiff, Salford, Coventry for definite and the last two are undecided but its out of Nottingham/sheffiled Hallam/Manchester met/wolverhampton
What are your predicted grades?

Original post by skyewitte
To Liverpool and UWE, it took about a month to hear back

AAA
Original post by kthas
I’m applying for physio to notts, southampton, kcl, leicester & brighton

Good luck !
Reply 12
Good luck !

thank you :smile:
Has anyone had any more offers yet?
Hi Alice, I’ve just had my interview for Sheffield Hallam Uni for the BSc Physiotherapy degree. I will be a mature student too! I think the life experience we have will really help 😀 Good Luck!! Has anyone else applied to Sheffield Hallam for 2022? Izzie
Reply 15
Original post by Izzpendo
Hi Alice, I’ve just had my interview for Sheffield Hallam Uni for the BSc Physiotherapy degree. I will be a mature student too! I think the life experience we have will really help 😀 Good Luck!! Has anyone else applied to Sheffield Hallam for 2022? Izzie

Well done! I have an interview for Gloucester tomorrow so hoping it will be good practice if anything! Are you studying any Biology courses this year?
Reply 16
Hi

Original post by Izzpendo

Hi there! ive applied for shffield hallam for next year
Has anyone had any interviews yet? :smile:
does anyone know which unis go into clearing for physio? If not how do I find out? I applied to medicine and have had 2 rejections, and im kind of realising that Im not as upset as I should be about them and after a lot of thought I dont want to do it anymore. Physio is an option that im thinking about, id like to go to anywhere the gives physio through learning but not sure if anywhere does? I would love to go to Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Newcastle or Liverpool

(predicted AAA with a lot of WEX)
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi there - has anyone applied to Leeds Becket or Manchester Met

Quick Reply

Latest