The Student Room Group

Smc 2021

Scroll to see replies

What do you think BMO boundaries will be this year? Surely it won't go above 108?
Original post by Shushmaths2
What do you think BMO boundaries will be this year? Surely it won't go above 108?

with no supervisoin, people cheat
Reply 22
Original post by mgcgian047
with no supervisoin, people cheat

i mean people cheated last year and it was an easier paper
Also a much larger percentage of people have done it at school this year because there are less restrictions in schools for distancing.
who did it at school vs who did it online? i can start by saying i did it at school
Original post by aliyah.04x
who did it at school vs who did it online? i can start by saying i did it at school

home
Reply 26
Original post by mgcgian047
home

are you aware of anyone in your school that cheated?
Original post by Neeld31
are you aware of anyone in your school that cheated?

I think all, people in my further math class did, they're all opportunists, if people see an opportunity to grasp, they'll take it.
does anyone know when results come out?
does anyone know when results come out?

My friend said December early, so most likely 1to 4th. The solutions were released on the 12 novem
BMO1 will be held on 2/12. So definitely 1st to 4th is impossible. And the deadline to apply BMO1 is 26/11. Then I would guess the result will be published in the coming few days.
UKMT just announced the SMC cutoffs. 85+ Gold, 66+ Silver, 49+ Bronze. Thresholds for invitation to Senior Kangaroo 85+ and BMO1 108+ depending on eligibility.
Original post by supersaiyan3
UKMT just announced the SMC cutoffs. 85+ Gold, 66+ Silver, 49+ Bronze. Thresholds for invitation to Senior Kangaroo 85+ and BMO1 108+ depending on eligibility.

do you know when results are out?
do you know when results are out?

message from UKMT in Twitter

https://twitter.com/UKMathsTrust/status/1463164826658779163?s=20

quoted:
We're still just finalising some of the results but an email will be sent out to schools shortly with all the details. All the best, UKMT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending