The Student Room Group

I miss superior potato

It’s been time since I spoken to her, wonder if and when she will come back

Mod edit - Please don't speculate about bans or discuss moderation.
Thanks
Community Guidelines

Scroll to see replies

she was quite a peeling

:emo:
I miss candydiva - always an interesting one
I need to make a tribute thread to all my friends that have left TSR or just stopped coming, moonbow, spud, smka, dalbyc ect
I miss superior potato too, great sense of humour.
I also miss so many TSR users who have stopped posting or visiting TSR.
Among them: Ben878, Candydiva, Drewski, FinalFantasy, Iñigo de Loyola, Karisa96, Lyndsey.95, Miss Maddie, -Quava-, QE2, SlightlySummer, Spanx, The Mogg, Themysticalegg and Tootles. :sigh:
Reply 6
Original post by londonmyst
Among them: Ben878, Candydiva, Drewski, FinalFantasy, Iñigo de Loyola, Karisa96, Lyndsey.95, Miss Maddie, -Quava-, QE2, SlightlySummer, Spanx, The Mogg, Themysticalegg and Tootles. :sigh:

RIP God rest their TSR souls!

🙏
Original post by HaydenFordz
It’s been time since I spoken to her, wonder if and when she will come back

Is she not on disc anymore
Original post by londonmyst

Final fantasy is a guy I empathise with a lot. Looking at myself, he seems like a replica of me, but smarter and wiser. There are also other users in that list who are worthy for contributing to TSR. Great list right there.
Original post by 0ptics
Final fantasy is a guy I empathise with a lot. Looking at myself, he seems like a replica of me, but smarter and wiser. There are also other users in that list who are worthy for contributing to TSR. Great list right there.

A good number of those have been banned, rather than having chosen to stop visiting TSR or posting.
Original post by Reality Check
A good number of those have been banned, rather than having chosen to stop visiting TSR or posting.

Oh…
Considering I don’t know most of these people, I can’t comment on their nature but, personally, I wouldn’t factor them getting banned into my judgement of whether they contributed a lot or not.
It is certainly sad we don’t see the above users any more and a great deal more have also not visited for a while such as nexttime who was great for medicine. Some people are too busy, or have simply moved on I guess.
Lots of the ones you mention above I got on very well with. I wonder what that says about me, lol? I guess I try to get on well with everyone.
Original post by Food!

I haven’t spoken to her, but haven’t seen her on
Original post by HaydenFordz
I haven’t spoken to her, but haven’t seen her on

try messaging her
i saw her come online here like 2 weeks ago but like she never came back on after that
Reply 15
bring back noto
People come and go, i miss some people from 2015 but it is what it is.
Original post by 0ptics
Oh…
Considering I don’t know most of these people, I can’t comment on their nature but, personally, I wouldn’t factor them getting banned into my judgement of whether they contributed a lot or not.

People's judgement might change if they actually had an insight into why certain people were banned.
People who are heralded as heroes or infamous are less savoury once the true circumstances of their banning come to light.
Alas VTs are not at liberty to discuss such things so people continue perpetuating the snowflake site narrative.
Original post by Food!

Can we not discuss offsite communications please, this is prohibited for a reason i.e safeguarding
Original post by CoolCavy
Can we not discuss offsite communications please, this is prohibited for a reason i.e safeguarding

ah im sorry
i shall not talk about it anymore

Quick Reply

Latest