The Student Room Group

Should I enter 2:1 and all my grades from my uni into UCAS?

Hello!, I recently applied for medical schools. I think I made a huge mistake in the UCAS grade, by entering 2:1 and forgot to enter all marks from third and fourth years. What do you think?
Reply 1
I believe the modules section is optional, so you don't have to worry about not entering your 3rd and 4th year grades. You can't amend it now on UCAS and if you're worried you can email the unis you applied to and provide them your degree transcript. Some unis require you to have done certain modules at uni so as long as you haven't applied to a uni like that it should be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by OPrep
I believe the modules section is optional, so you don't have to worry about not entering your 3rd and 4th year grades. You can't amend it now on UCAS and if you're worried you can email the unis you applied to and provide them your degree transcript. Some unis require you to have done certain modules at uni so as long as you haven't applied to a uni like that it should be fine.

Thank you for the quick reply. I don’t think I have seen anything like that because all I could see was the 2:1 in their requirement.
Reply 3
Original post by unique33
Thank you for the quick reply. I don’t think I have seen anything like that because all I could see was the 2:1 in their requirement.

No worries ^^. I didn't enter my module grades either, and UCAS told me to contact the unis I applied to if I was worried. One of the unis (St Andrew's) that I applied to had a chemistry module requirement, so after emailing them they told me to send them my degree transcript.
So I'd say you don't have anything to worry about as long as you're sure there's no specific module requirement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending