The Student Room Group

How much did you revise in year 12 to get A*

I'm doing bio, chem, maths
I'm kinda feeling unmotivated to do 3 hours of revision a day. How much did you guys do
Hello! No longer do it, but i did do biology at AS level. My best advice to you is to practice past paper question and mark them using the mark scheme. Biology questions are notorious for being particularly precise and looking for certain words or phrases to be used.
What do you have planned for after college?
Reply 2
Original post by Squiggles1238
Hello! No longer do it, but i did do biology at AS level. My best advice to you is to practice past paper question and mark them using the mark scheme. Biology questions are notorious for being particularly precise and looking for certain words or phrases to be used.
What do you have planned for after college?

I plan on doing medicine. but like do I have to revise everyday? even when there are no tests? and if so how many hours
Original post by val7322
I plan on doing medicine. but like do I have to revise everyday? even when there are no tests? and if so how many hours

My college suggest to us to spend 5 hours per subject per week studying/doing work outside of college, however sometimes this amount of time is indeed too much. Medicine, as im sure you will already know, will require high grades, so you must be willing to put in the effort now. You don’t necessarily have to revise every day if you really dont want to, much so much as half an hour recap of stuff you studied a couple of months ago is often enough
Reply 4
that's the thing, you dont get an A* At as
Reply 5
Original post by looooll
that's the thing, you dont get an A* At as

yeah thats true
Reply 6
y

Original post by Squiggles1238
My college suggest to us to spend 5 hours per subject per week studying/doing work outside of college, however sometimes this amount of time is indeed too much. Medicine, as im sure you will already know, will require high grades, so you must be willing to put in the effort now. You don’t necessarily have to revise every day if you really dont want to, much so much as half an hour recap of stuff you studied a couple of months ago is often enough

yeah, because 5 hours a week for each subject means I have to revise 3 hours a day and sometimes there's no need

Quick Reply

Latest