The Student Room Group

Sexually frustrated strict parents

I’m living with my parents again temporarily to save up some money. They’re extremely conservative and are always at home and watching what I do. My plan to move out is taking longer than I expected after lockdown. I’m a woman not a kid anymore and have suppressed my needs for over a year now and it’s starting to have a very negative impact on me mentally and physically. I’m so frustrated and don’t know what to do. I cant focus on working and having f*d up thoughts. can’t even just meet someone for a one night stand or evening hookup because my parents would suspect it and and kick me out.

At this point the only realistic thing is so go out in the afternoon to have sex with a stranger quickly in a local flat or car then come back. But I can’t find a guy willing who isn’t dodgy af for this arrangement

Scroll to see replies

To be fair, bringing randomers back to your parents' house for a one night stand isn't fair on your parents. You're talking about inviting a total stranger into the family home.

It doesn't matter how old you are, that's quite disrespectful to your parents. At the end of the day, it's their house. If it were my house I wouldn't want some randomer being brought in either.

They're being good enough to let their adult child live at home, which is understandable, you're always going to be their child no matter how old you are, but in turn you can respect the house rules.

If it were a long term boyfriend they were objecting to, that would be a different matter, but you're just wanting hook ups. These people could be aggressive, or thieves, or anything!

I'd suggest that if you're wanting one night stands, you book a hotel room. Your family home is not appropriate.
Reply 2
Original post by blm444
stop being a Ho

exactlyyyyyyyy
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m living with my parents again temporarily to save up some money. They’re extremely conservative and are always at home and watching what I do. My plan to move out is taking longer than I expected after lockdown. I’m a woman not a kid anymore and have suppressed my needs for over a year now and it’s starting to have a very negative impact on me mentally and physically. I’m so frustrated and don’t know what to do. I cant focus on working and having f*d up thoughts. can’t even just meet someone for a one night stand or evening hookup because my parents would suspect it and and kick me out.

At this point the only realistic thing is so go out in the afternoon to have sex with a stranger quickly in a local flat or car then come back. But I can’t find a guy willing who isn’t dodgy af for this arrangement

Its not YOUR house, Its you PARENTS. Therefore the fact that you are still living there (even as a 'grown woman'), means you abide by their rules. Realistically they can kick the ''grown woman' out whenever they want. You should be paying rent to your parents tbh. Bringing over men to fuc* in your PARENTS house is even more disrespectful.
Don't fingers suffice? Use them to their full advantage. Surely you can afford renting a studio?
Don't risk sex in the back of a car with a random stranger.
It is too dangerous, probably illegal and likely to only attract perverted creeps.
Try to arrange to meetup with guys that you have chatted to for a while who live close to where you live or work.

Do you have any savings from your job/maintainence loan that can pay for a hotel room for a few hours from a site like byhours, dayuse or airbnb?
If you get lunch break at work or uni, maybe you could arrange to meetup with guys that you have chatted with for a while who live nearby.
Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by blm444
Its not YOUR house, Its you PARENTS. Therefore the fact that you are still living there (even as a 'grown woman'), means you abide by their rules. Realistically they can kick the ''grown woman' out whenever they want. You should be paying rent to your parents tbh. Bringing over men to fuc* in your PARENTS house is even more disrespectful.

Lmao nowhere in my thread did I ever suggest that I wanted to bring someone into my PARENTS house
Reply 7
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
To be fair, bringing randomers back to your parents' house for a one night stand isn't fair on your parents. You're talking about inviting a total stranger into the family home.

It doesn't matter how old you are, that's quite disrespectful to your parents. At the end of the day, it's their house. If it were my house I wouldn't want some randomer being brought in either.

They're being good enough to let their adult child live at home, which is understandable, you're always going to be their child no matter how old you are, but in turn you can respect the house rules.

If it were a long term boyfriend they were objecting to, that would be a different matter, but you're just wanting hook ups. These people could be aggressive, or thieves, or anything!

I'd suggest that if you're wanting one night stands, you book a hotel room. Your family home is not appropriate.

Bringing them to my parents house is disgusting where did you get that idea? The problem is that i don’t have the freedom to go anywhere either even if it was nights out with friends they cause problems. We aren’t even a religious family they just have severe control and anxiety issues and anger management
Reply 8
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

Also they are ‘letting’ me at home because they tried to keep me and my siblings there until marriage (except they don’t want us to marry) so I’m allowed there because they have serious codependency problems and tried to interfere with my life when I left previously even contacting my boss and flatmates etc
Reply 9
Original post by ah6100tsr
Don't fingers suffice? Use them to their full advantage. Surely you can afford renting a studio?

Not quite yet I’m on minimum wage and been having jobseeking issues but I’m working on it
Original post by londonmyst
Don't risk sex in the back of a car with a random stranger.
It is too dangerous, probably illegal and likely to only attract perverted creeps.
Try to arrange to meetup with guys that you have chatted to for a while who live close to where you live or work.

Do you have any savings from your job/maintainence loan that can pay for a hotel room for a few hours from a site like byhours, dayuse or airbnb?
If you get lunch break at work or uni, maybe you could arrange to meetup with guys that you have chatted with for a while who live nearby.
Good luck!

Thank you for the only reasonable comment, its doable that way yes only thing is meeting a decent non dodgy person.
Just pm me, easy solution
What is this thread becoming
Original post by blm444
Suck my dic* real quick baby and swallow, mommy and daddy just finished shopping and might catch their daughter being a slu* in their OWN house.

99% men who call women a ho for wanting sex has a r*pe fantasy
Original post by Doomotron

Human nature
Original post by Doomotron

Chaos and stupidity. This happens at every relationship thread where anon #1 is facing some sort of relationship problem and posts it on a student forum because that’s clearly the most logical thing to do and there’s no alternatives.
whats your background
Reply 17
Original post by blm444
If you had the chance you would want to get ****ed in your parents house. Don't act like im the 'disgusting' one. YOU are the Ho thats desperate and begging to get ****ed in a car by any dude, (and still living with mommy and daddy).

I think you need to 1) grow up and 2) learn not to be an a*hole.
Don't call her a 'ho' either. She's a woman who has needs. It's human and its allowed.
Don't pretend you're perfect.
Original post by 0ptics
Chaos and stupidity. This happens at every relationship thread where anon #1 is facing some sort of relationship problem and posts it on a student forum because that’s clearly the most logical thing to do and there’s no alternatives.

Hopefully this thread gets deleted soon...
Reply 19
I'm not even joking but you guys are mostly just taking the piss. OP was being serious yk.
Anyways is there really no way to get an evening free? It doesn't need to be at night I guess
You could even get your friend to have a "day out" with you and then just meet your dude

Original post by Anonymous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending