The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i saw someone on Reddit get an Engineering offer too, with proof of the email.

Wow exciting! I hope my college won't be too late in responding :smile:
Original post by Lexig293
Has anyone else applied to Corpus Christi for natural sciences? I’ve applied for natsci biological and I’m becoming increasingly concerned that I haven’t heard anything and if it’s a good/bad sign…

This is the oxford thread. And Oxford does not have natural sciences course. I think you applied to Cambridge?
Original post by jassowal
This is the oxford thread. And Oxford does not have natural sciences course. I think you applied to Cambridge?

I did, misread the title of the thread, sorry everyone
Anyone else applied for history at mansfield?? I have no idea how my hat went so I’m really nervous ahhh
Do interview invites specify if they’re reallocations or second college interviews? Because I applied to Oriel but got an invite to St Edmund Hall on Monday, yet it did not clarify reallocation/second college int.?
Original post by Martyna31
Do interview invites specify if they’re reallocations or second college interviews? Because I applied to Oriel but got an invite to St Edmund Hall on Monday, yet it did not clarify reallocation/second college int.?

Have the oriel interview invites come out already?
Original post by _Kestrel_
FYI, someone on reddit got rejected from Nottingham law, suggesting their LNAT was weak, but got an invite to Oxford?

I think someone said the same in the previous entries on this thread (or it might have been the Oxford Law Applicants instead). Might be the same person so you can ask him/her
Reply 3967
Original post by Oxford Mum
Swish, swish, swishety swish…

Pink woshette , the TSR lucky Oxford mascot, is wishing you all good luck for today

thank you!
Just got an offer for a law interview at Brasenose!!! Does anyone have the link to the form to fill out for the spreadsheet?
Original post by retroluvr
Just got an offer for a law interview at Brasenose!!! Does anyone have the link to the form to fill out for the spreadsheet?

Congratulations! Here you go: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7Us90PqwvnGvAf9tAKESfhnmXriDbmJOengj642zflaVCXA/viewform
Original post by retroluvr

Congratulations 🥳 hope the interview goes really well ! What subject did you chose?
Original post by Martyna31

You've been reallocated.

Teddy Hall is lovely.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jane_wEYREwolf
Last year English alone shortlisting was very intense on the 25th-28th mark if that’s of any help

I see, thank you very much
Original post by Ingrid?
Congratulations 🥳 hope the interview goes really well ! What subject did you chose?

Thanks!!! Subject??? I applied for Law (Jurisprudence) if that's what you mean :smile:
Original post by Oxford Mum
Swish, swish, swishety swish…

Pink woshette , the TSR lucky Oxford mascot, is wishing you all good luck for today

We <3 Pink woshette
Have the oriel interview invites come out already?

I have not seen any oriel on the spreadsheet
Original post by jane_wEYREwolf
I have not seen any oriel on the spreadsheet

do you have a link to the spreadsheet?
do you have a link to the spreadsheet?

it's on the original post. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le3P9XY1Gue_4ILfJnHfiI9I4J5Fb7ipttDxEXBJr0g/edit?usp=sharing
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lexig293
I did, thmisread the title of the thread, sorry everyone

That’s ok have a lovely day and good luck
Any PPE applicants heard back yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending