The Student Room Group

how to prepare for an interview for diagnostic radiography

I have an interview coming up (2 actually) and I’m literally so stuck on how to prepare for it, I have looked up questions but i’m worried that I am just gonna flop them…
Ive applied for radiography but i dont have any interviews yet...
Reply 2
Original post by m2105
I have an interview coming up (2 actually) and I’m literally so stuck on how to prepare for it, I have looked up questions but i’m worried that I am just gonna flop them…

how are you preparing for them? ive got an interview at my firm choice already and idk how to prepare or what questions they could ask or ANYTHING lmao
Reply 3
Original post by xs.hahad
how are you preparing for them? ive got an interview at my firm choice already and idk how to prepare or what questions they could ask or ANYTHING lmao

my interviews tomorrow!!! so far ive gotten down why i wanna do it, why the uni and just made sure I know my personal statement well
Reply 4
Original post by m2105
my interviews tomorrow!!! so far ive gotten down why i wanna do it, why the uni and just made sure I know my personal statement well

omggg good luck!!! hopefully u ace it and get accepted :smile: what r u gnna say for those questions if they ask (if u dont mind saying obv)
Original post by m2105

wait it was today! how did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest