The Student Room Group

University

I have just signed into the student room and was wondering who’s applying for law at uni in 2022? I have recently submitted my application and applied to City, Goldsmith, SOAS, Kings and QMUL. I still do have time to change my uni choices as it was sent off yesterday and really wanted to change goldsmiths . Any suggestions around London ?

GCSE grades: 98888877666
Predicted A level grades : AAA
(I am trying to avoid more LNAT unis as I don’t think I did good, the exam went terrible)
Selling yourself short don’t you think?

Why is it ever only people from London who insist on staying in the place they live lmao.
I’ve applied to
Ucl kings qmul soas and university of law (all in London) I think I did bad in the lnat too so I understand the feeling. For university of law I applied for a 4year course called Mlaw solicitors practice, since it’s a direct route and I know I want to be a solicitor. Good luck with your offers.
Original post by Soulef.321
I have just signed into the student room and was wondering who’s applying for law at uni in 2022? I have recently submitted my application and applied to City, Goldsmith, SOAS, Kings and QMUL. I still do have time to change my uni choices as it was sent off yesterday and really wanted to change goldsmiths . Any suggestions around London ?

(I am trying to avoid more LNAT unis as I don’t think I did good, the exam went terrible)

Hi, I applied for law as well. If I were you I wouldn't apply to universities I didn't meet the grade requirements as it is unlikely for you to get a place. There are other unis that are equally as good such as Warwick and Nottingham which do not require A*AA
Original post by Ahjjjkkk
I’ve applied to
Ucl kings qmul soas and university of law (all in London) I think I did bad in the lnat too so I understand the feeling. For university of law I applied for a 4year course called Mlaw solicitors practice, since it’s a direct route and I know I want to be a solicitor. Good luck with your offers.

I applied to QMUL and kings as well. I got an offer from QMUl but haven't heard anything back from Kings. Have you received any responses yet?
Hi guys,
GCSEs 8876666666D* (hoping contextually this doesn't prove to be awful since I went to a poorly achieving school)
Predicted A-Levels A*A*A*A (one A* being EPQ)
Applied to: Royal Holloway (offer at AAB), Clare College, Cambs (interview next month), Durham, Kings & UCL
Haven't taken the LNAT yet, not until early Jan.
Also, thinking about a degree apprenticeship if I don't get Cambridge as I'm not keen on London nor Durham - anyone else?
Original post by Soulef.321

Look at the Royal Holloway, it is GORGEOUS. In Egham, Surrey - so good links to London
Original post by anna.poodle
I applied to QMUL and kings as well. I got an offer from QMUl but haven't heard anything back from Kings. Have you received any responses yet?

I haven’t received any responses and I’m hearing everyone getting offers. When did you send your ucas? I sent mine on 17/11 but still nothing :frown: also congrats on queen Mary
Reply 8
I’m applying to Kings and SOAS And I have my LNAT on the 30th. I have a few questions:

When do the LNAT unis respond to you ? After you have done the LNAT or in February.

Anyone who’s done the LNAT was it hard ?

Pls get back to me !
Reply 9
I applied to kings and SOAS as my LNAT unis. I was wondering when do you receive offers from LNAT unis after you’ve done it or in February ? If so has anyone received offers from LNAT uni’s.

Also anyone who’s done the LNAT- was it hard ?
Reply 10
Original post by Osb04
I applied to kings and SOAS as my LNAT unis. I was wondering when do you receive offers from LNAT unis after you’ve done it or in February ? If so has anyone received offers from LNAT uni’s.

Hi!

When you receive an offer from LNAT unis totally depends. It could be any time from after you've taken the LNAT until the UCAS deadline for replying.

King's and Durham were the LNAT unis I applied to and I got an offer from Durham about ten days ago. I took the LNAT in the first week of November and sent out my application around November 20th.

I would say the exam was maybe a little easier than the mocks but I was so stressed, I might have not performed as well in the actual exam as I did in the mock tests.

Good luck for when you take it, and with the rest of your application!
Reply 11
Ahh thanks
Original post by anna.poodle

I just saw this sorry for embarrassing response rate. Same situation as u I got an offer from qmul but i don’t think I’m going there. Still waiting on kings. I don’t remember if I asked this but what date did you apply?
Original post by Osb04

I received an offer from soas late last month or early dec. did my lnat on 31st Oct I think sent my application on 17th nov. (I don’t think you need lnat for soas though) still waiting on my other lnat unis ucl and kings.

The lnat wasn’t hard, the mc were better than expected. Don’t get me wrong I still think I did bad but the exam itself is fine. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending