The Student Room Group

I like this guy, but idk how he feels

So basically, I have been talking to a guy for 2 months now and we get on REALLY well, we relate to a lot of things and have similar issues buttt, he likes another girl and is trying to get her attention, I don’t mean to force love, as it doesn’t work like that…

But at the same time I like him a lot but can’t bring myself around to tell him because i’m scared to embarrass myself…

Somebody help?

Scroll to see replies

Ooh, umm maybe try n speak to him and ask how serious he is bout this girl?

I knw smones whos an expert at this kinda thing!

@Ax Sleepy

Hope that helps x
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
So basically, I have been talking to a guy for 2 months now and we get on REALLY well, we relate to a lot of things and have similar issues buttt, he likes another girl and is trying to get her attention, I don’t mean to force love, as it doesn’t work like that…

But at the same time I like him a lot but can’t bring myself around to tell him because i’m scared to embarrass myself…

Somebody help?

Tell him how you feel. He may be into another girl maybe. But if you share the same interests then there's no harm in telling him *** you feel. I know it may be hard I know itnis believe me haha but just tell him. If hebis a gentleman I'm sure he'll tell you how he feels about you and take it from there 🙂
Original post by XxAlizaxX
Ooh, umm maybe try n speak to him and ask how serious he is bout this girl?

I knw smones whos an expert at this kinda thing!

@Ax Sleepy

Hope that helps x

Put me on the spot aswell 😳

Ayo OP,
So first thing I gotta say I always say this is, love is a two way street ygm
So, like, u may like him a lot but if he likes someone else I’m sorry to say, it ain gon work,
But like does this other girl like him?
If not,
Then,
U could get more kinda deep w ur conversations for a while, so u get closer, and yanarsayee shoot yo shot inni, cah u should never just be waiting for ‘the righ time’ cah life aint l8ke the movies where u be like in some mad setting, thinking about the same thing ygm,
So like yeh, get more deep, / intimate and then shoot your shot,
Best of luck ski
Original post by Ax Sleepy

Ayo OP,
So, like, u may like him a lot but if he likes someone else I’m sorry to say, it ain gon work,
If not,
Then,
U could get more kinda deep w ur conversations for a while, so u get closer, and yanarsayee shoot yo shot inni, cah u should never just be waiting for ‘the righ time’ cah life aint l8ke the movies where u be like in some mad setting, thinking about the same thing ygm,
Best of luck ski

ON THE SPOTTTTT???

Wtffff, if thats ur advice “on the spot” then i wonder what ur advice is like when ur not….
😭😭😭

I agreeee i ya!
U should b the cupid in eryones life 😂
Reply 5

Ayo OP,
If not,
Then,
Best of luck ski

Yes, I also believe that love is a 2 way street, he likes the girl but is “taking it slow”, he told me that the girl wants to wait as she’s just come out of a relationship herself, so she’s not ready.

He doesn’t want to rush her so he’s waiting ig…

Thanks for the advice!
ON THE SPOTTTTT???

Wtffff, if thats ur advice “on the spot” then i wonder what ur advice is like when ur not….
😭😭😭

I agreeee i ya!
U should b the cupid in eryones life 😂

Yeh, man just said I’m the expert 😳🤣

Why was it bad 😕?

Eh
Yes, I also believe that love is a 2 way street, he likes the girl but is “taking it slow”, he told me that the girl wants to wait as she’s just come out of a relationship herself, so she’s not ready.

He doesn’t want to rush her so he’s waiting ig…

Thanks for the advice!

Oh I see,
well, if that’s the case, how about u speak to some other guys eh
Yeh, man just said I’m the expert 😳🤣

Why was it bad 😕?

Eh

Lmao nah i meant that its so good 🥰🥰🥰

Now do u knw why i ask for ur adviceeeee?

I swear nobody can tell the difference from when im bein sarcastic and when im bein serious 😭
Reply 9
Oh I see,
well, if that’s the case, how about u speak to some other guys eh

But i like him man, urgh if u were in this position (the guy) and u knew that i liked u what would you do?
But i like him man, urgh if u were in this position (the guy) and u knew that i liked u what would you do?

Yeh, but you gotta realise that there’s no point in wasting your emotions and love in someone who don’t love u back, love is a very precious thing yk

Well for me personally if I really like the other girl den ofc I’d be committed, but like I wouldn’t push it onto her but if I see she ain’t interested in me and she wants somebody else, den calm, yk I’d step back yk, it’s all g,

But like if I didn’t like her tha much and me an ”u” were close then yanarsayee ofc I’d try get deeper w “u” and skii,

Prolly didn’t help but yeh, it really depends on the situation,
But I wouldn’t like keep “u” on the side just incase things don’t out, cah I don’t condone tha
Ay but at the end of the day it depends on the situation ya narsayeee
Lmao nah i meant that its so good 🥰🥰🥰

Now do u knw why i ask for ur adviceeeee?

I swear nobody can tell the difference from when im bein sarcastic and when im bein serious 😭

Ohh, tyyy 😇🤣

Ty ty 😌😳

No, we can’t :console:
Yeh, but you gotta realise that there’s no point in wasting your emotions and love in someone who don’t love u back, love is a very precious thing yk

Well for me personally if I really like the other girl den ofc I’d be committed, but like I wouldn’t push it onto her but if I see she ain’t interested in me and she wants somebody else, den calm, yk I’d step back yk, it’s all g,

But like if I didn’t like her tha much and me an ”u” were close then yanarsayee ofc I’d try get deeper w “u” and skii,

Prolly didn’t help but yeh, it really depends on the situation,
But I wouldn’t like keep “u” on the side just incase things don’t out, cah I don’t condone tha
Ay but at the end of the day it depends on the situation ya narsayeee

Yes, i understand, that makes sense, as theres no point in putting myself through that hurt…

Thank you sm for the advice, it was helpful!

U got a gf? Because you give very good advice!

Well to be honest if it was me. I would get to know both of you. See how the other girl feels about him after all she has just come out of a relationship to b3 honest and i would start talking to you more but have her as a good friend. Honestly there's no real point in chasing someone who doesn't feel the same way about you. I know it's a terrible thing to say6and I am deeply sorry but I just don't want you to be unhappy or hurt you know. Just have a deep conversation with him because I know he is taking it slowly with her but honestly it does sound a bit like she is being on the rebound a bit. You are free and you really like him tell him. If he says that he just wants to be friends then you have to move on unfortunately. Just talk to him about everything. Have an open conversation.
Yes, i understand, that makes sense, as theres no point in putting myself through that hurt…

Thank you sm for the advice, it was helpful!

U got a gf? Because you give very good advice!

Yeh, sorry ik it’s hard but, life is cold, don’t make it harder :console:

Anytime 👍:u:

No I don’t 😅

No I don’t 😅

I find that a lot of single people always offer the best advice haha. Not generalising but just saying haha

No I don’t 😅

Yes i agree!

Really?, u give amazing advice 😂

Maybe theres someone out there thats waiting on u…
Original post by Kentinho99
Well to be honest if it was me. I would get to know both of you. See how the other girl feels about him after all she has just come out of a relationship to b3 honest and i would start talking to you more but have her as a good friend. Honestly there's no real point in chasing someone who doesn't feel the same way about you. I know it's a terrible thing to say6and I am deeply sorry but I just don't want you to be unhappy or hurt you know. Just have a deep conversation with him because I know he is taking it slowly with her but honestly it does sound a bit like she is being on the rebound a bit. You are free and you really like him tell him. If he says that he just wants to be friends then you have to move on unfortunately. Just talk to him about everything. Have an open conversation.

Yes, i think i will speak to him, so i can stop living in this question!
Original post by Kentinho99
I find that a lot of single people always offer the best advice haha. Not generalising but just saying haha

🤣🤣
No worries,
ty
Yes, i think i will speak to him, so i can stop living in this question!

Good hope everything works out for you. Sorry i don't offer good advice or anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending