The Student Room Group

I like this guy, but idk how he feels

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kentinho99
Good hope everything works out for you. Sorry i don't offer good advice or anything.

No u gave amazing advice, thank you sm!
Original post by Anonymous
Yes i agree!

Really?, u give amazing advice 😂

Maybe theres someone out there thats waiting on u…

💯

😅 I mean, it’s not the best but,
ty

😌 oneday hopefully, good luck urself 👌🏽👍
Original post by Ax Sleepy
💯

😅 I mean, it’s not the best but,
ty

😌 oneday hopefully, good luck urself 👌🏽👍

It is!

Also thanks again, much appreciated.
No u gave amazing advice, thank you sm!

No sorry about that really sorry. I am not having a good day. Thank you so much too 🙂
So basically, I have been talking to a guy for 2 months now and we get on REALLY well, we relate to a lot of things and have similar issues buttt, he likes another girl and is trying to get her attention, I don’t mean to force love, as it doesn’t work like that…

But at the same time I like him a lot but can’t bring myself around to tell him because i’m scared to embarrass myself…

Somebody help

im sorry but if he likes another girl.. thats tough
but it doesn't mean its not possible ??
i meannn.. you can tell him you like him because you know.. yolo
even if you embarrass yourself who cares lifes all about taking risks
or maybe you could wait till he gets over this girl that he likes, like see how it goes if it happens or not and then maybe shoot ur shot (;
It is!

Also thanks again, much appreciated.

Ahh, tyy :hugs:

No worries!
Original post by sometimesallith
im sorry but if he likes another girl.. thats tough
but it doesn't mean its not possible ??
i meannn.. you can tell him you like him because you know.. yolo
even if you embarrass yourself who cares lifes all about taking risks
or maybe you could wait till he gets over this girl that he likes, like see how it goes if it happens or not and then maybe shoot ur shot (;

Yes, ig, but i think im going to shoot my shot and see what happens from there.
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Put me on the spot aswell 😳

Ayo OP,
So first thing I gotta say I always say this is, love is a two way street ygm
So, like, u may like him a lot but if he likes someone else I’m sorry to say, it ain gon work,
But like does this other girl like him?
If not,
Then,
U could get more kinda deep w ur conversations for a while, so u get closer, and yanarsayee shoot yo shot inni, cah u should never just be waiting for ‘the righ time’ cah life aint l8ke the movies where u be like in some mad setting, thinking about the same thing ygm,
So like yeh, get more deep, / intimate and then shoot your shot,
Best of luck ski

I can't understand the way you type!
I can't understand the way you type!

How can u not understand him?
What do you mean he literally said 'yanarsayee'?? and you're asking how I can't understand him. You're funny lols
What do you mean he literally said 'yanarsayee'?? and you're asking how I can't understand him. You're funny lols

It means ‘do you know what im sayin’…

If ur old den i get why u dont ‘understand’, but u dont gotta b nasty bout it, everyone has there own way of typing inni x
Heyarrrrr, dont worry girl u ain’t alone, cause I 4 1 should know how it hurts but ull move on eventually. Wanna know me story? Well I fancied some guy and acc thought hes it an all, but unfortunately no luck 4 me, he started dating this girl who looks like a giraffe standing next 2 him but what can i do, i mean he likes it that way, he’s life after all. I acc moved on pretty quick, what a miracle esp some1 like me, now im talking 2 this guy who i used 2 c as a very good friend, but can’t help developing feelings, I guess he may b interested cause i always caught him bare staring at me, i just smile an wave. My friends keep teasing me about how my face goes red and all, they even took a pic of me and my face was on fire no lie. That’s the problem with being very fair, can’t hide it at all😭, they always boost about how they can hide it cause they’re dark skinned, and tease me cause my emotions r right their 4 the public 2 c. 4 now im just tryna go with the flow, hope something does happen b4 we go uni, cause it’s our last yr.
what im tryna say here is that, if he’s not the 1, then dont worry cause im sure there’s some1 waiting 4 u round the corner u just need 2 b patient, i had so many crushes b4 and learned that it doesn’t always work, they come and go, sometimes its the opposite, others r crushing on me and i feel bad breaking their heart cause i dont reciprocate their feelings. It’s just the way of life. I hope it works 4 u tho, if u really want it. ✌🏻😊
Oh ok thanks, you could've just said that at first then!
I'm not old. I'm 15. And fyi i was not 'nasty' about it, why have you got to make everything so serious?
I'm not old. I'm 15. And fyi i was not 'nasty' about it, why have you got to make everything so serious?

Wdym?

This is the 1st time ive spoke to u mate, wht u on?

And yes, u were nasty.
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm on you. Why was this convo started I wasn't even talking to you.
I wasn't, got a bad definition of nasty if what I said was nasty.

Yikes, didn’t read the other post. Thought i pissed u off when just tryna give u advicee.
Yes, ig, but i think im going to shoot my shot and see what happens from there.

U go girl!!!
Original post by XxAlizaxX
It means ‘do you know what im sayin’…

If ur old den i get why u dont ‘understand’, but u dont gotta b nasty bout it, everyone has there own way of typing inni x

Ty 😌

Shhhh 🤫

babes, u is so irrelevant x

Quick Reply

Latest