The Student Room Group

how do i stay above the workload whilst catching up on my lectures?

asking for a friend 🙃

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lisani1_00
asking for a friend 🙃

Yh a friend 😂😂😂 I too am behind on work 😭😭😭 bc I was ill 4 straight weeks or so
Reply 2
Original post by Muhammad Razak
Yh a friend 😂😂😂 I too am behind on work 😭😭😭 bc I was ill 4 straight weeks or so

omg me too, freshers flu nearly killed me istg 😭😭😭😭

I'm not even a fresher and I live 60-70 miles from campus. I'm just asthmatic 😭😭😭 Sorry to hear that happened for u but I gotta say defo better than having covid

Wait, what u studying?
Reply 5
b

Wait, what u studying?

biomed, wbu? are u feeling better now?
b

Yh but not so good w the stress of all the work. My uni works us hard so if I fall behind, less said about that the better lmao. Chemistry. Biomed, hmmm interesting. What uni? Do u commute or live there?
b

Oh and thanks for asking. How r u? U better now?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Oh and thanks for asking. How r u? U better now?

yh im better now, lol we're having a whole convo here 😂

I live in accom and go kcl, wbu?

Ik when we should do work or sleep. ICL. I must instinctively hate u now, u r from a rival uni

On a srs note how is KCL? I never applied there or even went to see it. I only went UCL and ICL. There's Queens and KCL but idk y I just overlooked them. Might've been bc of my tutor
Ik when we should do work or sleep. ICL. I must instinctively hate u now, u r from a rival uni

ICL? mf 😂😂 nahh jk. but yh im going to try do some work. hopefully someone will post some advice on this thread that can help us both 😂
On a srs note how is KCL? I never applied there or even went to see it. I only went UCL and ICL. There's Queens and KCL but idk y I just overlooked them. Might've been bc of my tutor

honestly its great, the only problem rn is the workload. I'm getting nearly 10 lectures per week. they have me out here fighting for my life 😭
ICL? mf 😂😂 nahh jk. but yh im going to try do some work. hopefully someone will post some advice on this thread that can help us both 😂

Yh sorry for keeping u. Sad to see u go 😢 Tbh ain't it obvious tho, u just gotta work harder lol and not be wasting ur time here 😂
honestly its great, the only problem rn is the workload. I'm getting nearly 10 lectures per week. they have me out here fighting for my life 😭

Damn 10 that's deep. I got 8 but the synthesis 1s r killer. Like 10 reactions in 1 lecture like bruh how am I gonna learn that in 1 day. Plus they make us do some random **** thag they don't even tell us about.
Yh sorry for keeping u. Sad to see u go 😢 Tbh ain't it obvious tho, u just gotta work harder lol and not be wasting ur time here 😂

wise words. but yh you're right, i keep telling myself that if i time to complain abt it, i have time to do smthg abt it. but today i was down bad - just needed to hear some advice 🙃
Damn 10 that's deep. I got 8 but the synthesis 1s r killer. Like 10 reactions in 1 lecture like bruh how am I gonna learn that in 1 day. Plus they make us do some random **** thag they don't even tell us about.

loollll good luck! wishing u the best!
wise words. but yh you're right, i keep telling myself that if i time to complain abt it, i have time to do smthg abt it. but today i was down bad - just needed to hear some advice 🙃

Down bad for what, u good bro?
loollll good luck! wishing u the best!

Thanks u too. U got this 💪
Down bad for what, u good bro?

i dont want to talk abt it online, but I'm better now. i was just having an off day that's all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest