The Student Room Group

[Official] Sidney Sussex Cambridge Applicants Thread 2022

I saw the request for a Sidney Sussex Cambridge Applicants thread, so here we go!

I applied to SS, Cambridge for Economics :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Oops only just saw this after making one - wish i could delete my thread lol
Reply 2
@thelonious or @_gcx
Do you mind helping us with merging the thread? This is the link to the other thread. Thank you so much!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7128015
Hi, I also applied for econ and received an interview this morning, I am an international applicant btw.
Reply 4
Original post by 111xxxxxxx
Hi, I also applied for econ and received an interview this morning, I am an international applicant btw.

Congrats!! Do you mind updating the Cambridge 2022 interview invites spreadsheet? Good luck with your interview!
Original post by sararah04
Congrats!! Do you mind updating the Cambridge 2022 interview invites spreadsheet? Good luck with your interview!

Added, seems like you haven't heard from the college yet? That is weird as I remember that they mentioned in a former email sent to us said all applicants would be informed at the same time. Anyway good luck with your application, interviews will come soon.
Reply 6
I haven’t got an email from them yet and I applied for Econ as well. This is driving me crazy lol anybody who knows what this means plz let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending