The Student Room Group

She blocked me?

I wasn't messaging her nor talking to her via texts. She told me if I'm free then to let her know. But I kinda tried to play hard to get and didn't reply to her nor asked to meet.
Turns out, she blocked me and won't talk to me when I see her.

What do I do?
Move on and don't "play hard to get" next time, I really don't get why that's still a thing. Virtually no one will like you more for that and it'll just have the opposite effect like it has here.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Move on and don't "play hard to get" next time, I really don't get why that's still a thing. Virtually no one will like you more for that and it'll just have the opposite effect like it has here.

But why block??
But why block??

Consider this thread from the other person's POV.

(Yes, I know you're not staring etc, but the rest applies.)
Reply 4
This is the second of these his side / her side double posts that I've seen. Is it some kind of research project?
Reply 5
But I kinda tried to play hard to get and didn't reply to her nor asked to meet.

I'm not really convinced there is such a thing as 'playing hard to get', especially for guys. Just seems like a nice label NT people like to apply to behaviour they don't understand.
Original post by bendan88
This is the second of these his side / her side double posts that I've seen. Is it some kind of research project?

Its just when people have too much time on their hands..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending