The Student Room Group

A level combination

Is geography, economics and psychology a good combination?
What course?
Reply 3
Original post by summerbirdreads
What course?

A levels?
Possible Uni subject?
if it's what you enjoy yes.
Reply 6
Original post by McGinger
Possible Uni subject?

Something geography related maybe? I have no idea what I want to do and none of the other courses stand out to me. I don’t want to do a science unless I’m 100% sure I need it.
(edited 2 years ago)
ofc if theyre all subjects you enjoy and/or interested in then go for ittttttt
Original post by Leverager
Something geography related maybe? I have no idea what I want to do and none of the other courses stand out to me. I don’t want to do a science unless I’m 100% sure I need it.

https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer

Check degree options suit
Reply 10
honestly if you don't yet know what you want to do, just do what you love now (don't worry if its a good/bad combination!) and then you'll do what you love at uni/later on. also its not worth taking any a level you dislike.... so just do it! its a good combination too
Reply 11
Original post by Firefly64
honestly if you don't yet know what you want to do, just do what you love now (don't worry if its a good/bad combination!) and then you'll do what you love at uni/later on. also its not worth taking any a level you dislike.... so just do it! its a good combination too

Just finished year 12 and honestly am so glad I chose the subjects I did, it's perfect for me and what I like. I do geography, economics and law now, wanting to do a geography degree so it works

Quick Reply

Latest