The Student Room Group

I feel so hurt

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lacrimosa1
I kept talking about myself. And I think that they were thinking that I didn't care about them

Oh okay.
If they do reply, you should probably clarify that. But I think it wouldn't be as bad as to the point of being blocked?
I'm getting really anxious
It's okay just relax. Do something else for a while. Don't sit there waiting, it won't help.
Original post by merilena_b
It's okay just relax. Do something else for a while. Don't sit there waiting, it won't help.

What do I do?
Well what do you normally do when you're free?
Well what do you normally do when you're free?

Read a book or surf the Internet
Read a book or surf the Internet

Try that, if you want?
Try that, if you want?

OK
Reply 28
To be honest blocking you is not a great thing to do and not what I would do to a friend. There are other people who will be your friend. Try and keep your spirits up, upsetting as it is.
Original post by Cote1
To be honest blocking you is not a great thing to do and not what I would do to a friend. There are other people who will be your friend. Try and keep your spirits up, upsetting as it is.

:yy:
[QUOTE="Lacrimosa1;96237872"]I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid[/
My only friend blocked me

Pm me I’ve got Info that may be of use but cause it being my personal life I don’t really want to share with the rest
Original post by Lauren6699
I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid[/

Pm me I’ve got Info that may be of use but cause it being my personal life I don’t really want to share with the rest

OK. As you wish.
Original post by Lauren6699
I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid[/

I pm'd you

Quick Reply

Latest