The Student Room Group

Does emailing Oxford a dumb question affect you

Does emailing the undergraduate enquires office with a stupid question affect your admissions chances? I emailed Oxford asking if I was enrolled under the right course bc my interview said Law and Law with Law Studies in Europe and I was paranoid.
Original post by deathray65
Does emailing the undergraduate enquires office with a stupid question affect your admissions chances? I emailed Oxford asking if I was enrolled under the right course bc my interview said Law and Law with Law Studies in Europe and I was paranoid.

It won't make any difference. If unis discounted every applicant who asked a question, (and yours wasn't daft), they wouldn't have anyone left to enrol.

No, they probably receive hundreds of emails every day and probably won’t even remember you.

Edit: Misread the question
(edited 2 years ago)
looks like they just used the same headings to group everyone in the email send out for law. don't worry about it
Obviously not. The person reading emails on the undergraduate enquiries office has no say in admissions. What do you think they'd do? Email the law tutors telling them to disregard your LNAT, UCAS etc. because you wanted clarification on something?

Also, not a stupid question.

No. Emailing an admissions officer because you’re confused doesn’t affect your application to any university in the slightest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending