The Student Room Group

Veterinary medicine D100 interviews

Hey, just wondering if any one has received any interviews for veterinary medicine undergraduate yet? All I’ve heard from so far is Nottingham. Currently waiting on Harper & Keele, and Edinburgh!

Scroll to see replies

Look on the 2022 Veterinary Medicine Applicants thread or the offer and rejection thread for vet med. Harper and Keele have started but if like last year will continue through to February so don't worry, and the Scottish universities take longer for non Scottish students.
Original post by KylaMai
Hey, just wondering if any one has received any interviews for veterinary medicine undergraduate yet? All I’ve heard from so far is Nottingham. Currently waiting on Harper & Keele, and Edinburgh!

I’ve only heard from Nottingham too!! I still haven’t heard anything from my other ones
Reply 3
Original post by KylaMai

congratulations on your interview with nottingham !!! :^_^:

we have these 2 threads for you to chat with other veterinary medicine applicants !!!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6497866&p=96250176&page=85#post96250176

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7133237&p=96250622&page=3#post96250622
Original post by KylaMai

Hi! I have had my Liverpool interview today and have interview invites from Nottingham, Harper Keele and RVC :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Alpacalover1
Hi! I have had my Liverpool interview today and have interview invites from Nottingham, Harper Keele and RVC :smile:

4/4 interviews ?? you’re incredible !!!!
Original post by aliaa03
4/4 interviews ?? you’re incredible !!!!

Awww thank you!! Huge congrats on your offer 🎉

When did you get an interview invite from the RVC? I am still waiting for mine :frown:
Original post by allisonpark0105
When did you get an interview invite from the RVC? I am still waiting for mine :frown:

I got mine 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't worry! They're sending them out in batches 😊
Hi has anybody heard/received interview from Surry Vetmed undergraduate course ?
Original post by KylaMai

I've applied to Bristol, Edinburgh, RVC, and Glasgow as an international student. So far, I've got interviews for Edinburgh and RVC and I've just done my ethical reasoning test for Glasgow. However, I got put on hold for Bristol...
has any RVC gateway applicants recieved any news/interviews yet?
Reply 12

Hi congrats!!
I’ve got my Harper and Keele interview tommorow.
What are you planning on wearing as I was originally going with a suit but I’ve heard that in previous years outdoor wear was required
Original post by Svotekr22*
Hi has anybody heard/received interview from Surry Vetmed undergraduate course ?

no, it’s the only uni I’ve heard nothing from, my application still says pending :frown:
I'm in the same boat as you! Anyone have any experience with being put on hold?
Reply 15
Original post by coz_thom
I'm in the same boat as you! Anyone have any experience with being put on hold?

My friend is currently on hold for Bristol vet med and she’s yet to hear anything!
Hey guys, anyone here applied to Aberystwyth? If so, have you had your interview or offer yet?
Hey guys, anyone here applied to Aberystwyth? If so, have you had your interview or offer yet?

Mine was yesterday
Original post by Eggheadriding
Mine was yesterday

Mine too!

@isabelle_law

Quick Reply