The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you post the link on the Leeds thread and the medicine thread you might get a few responses:smile:
Thank you!!!! :wink:
I submitted my access to Leeds form on the 1/11/2021 and I still haven’t had a response from them, i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I’m definitely eligible for it and I did meet the deadline for its entry. They said it takes them around a week to get back to you but it has been longer than that.
I applied to A101 medicine only waiting for a reply!!! :smile:)
Original post by soniaxxxo
ive just heard back from them today. You should get your response soon

I heard back today too!
Reply 6
How did everyone do in their BMAT? Just curious
Original post by Jbob2340
How did everyone do in their BMAT? Just curious

4.4 4.7 3A wbu
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
4.4 4.7 3A wbu

Yeah u did a lot better than me I got 4.8 3.3 2A
Yeah u did a lot better than me I got 4.8 3.3 2A

Don’t worry about it, as it’s the gateway course the BMAT threshold is lower than A100 requirements. On last years thread for 2021 entry for gateway, people still got interviews despite low BMAT scores.
That’s reassuring, are you applying for the A101 course at Leeds as well?
That’s reassuring, are you applying for the A101 course at Leeds as well?

Yeah I am.
I didn’t do so well in my BMAT due to technical issues. So we have been put under special consideration. I don’t know if I’ll get an interview or if Leeds will take this into account. I’m really nervous now.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by noor.chau
I didn’t do so well in my BMAT due to technical issues. So we have been put under special consideration. I don’t know if I’ll get an interview or if Leeds will take this into account. I’m really nervous now.

I’m sure you’ll be fine. Leeds doesn’t just use bmat results for selecting people for interviews.
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Leeds doesn’t just use bmat results for selecting people for interviews.

I hope so. When does Leeds start to send out interviews?
Interviews starts being given out at the start of December and continued till February.
Reply 16
Does anyone known the amount of points which were required to gain an interview last year or before?
Sorry I’m not quite sure about that
Reply 18
hi, has anyone received an interview invitation yet?
Reply 19

what do they focus more on? grades or work experience?

Latest

Trending

Trending