The Student Room Group

ucas

if i did my a levels and gcses at a different school will I need to go back to my gcse school to get them to upload my transcripts or will ucas do that for me
You never have to upload transcripts for pre-uni study. Just put your grades in and it’s done
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
You never have to upload transcripts for pre-uni study. Just put your grades in and it’s done

but how wil they verify my grades are real
Original post by TrES2b

Your new exam centre will link your app to your Unique Learner Number (ULN), this gets matched at UCAS who have a record of all your results.

If there's any need, your unis may contact you to verify your grades, (either before or during enrolment), but you can deal with that as and when if it's necessary.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Your new exam centre will link your app to your Unique Learner Number (ULN), this gets matched at UCAS who have a record of all your results.

If there's any need, your unis may contact you to verify your grades, (either before or during enrolment), but you can deal with that as and when if it's necessary.

so all i need to do is input my grades and my current school and ucas will take care of the rest?
Original post by TrES2b
so all i need to do is input my grades and my current school and ucas will take care of the rest?

Yup. Some unis will ask you to bring all your certificates with you when you enrol, but that's a long way off yet!
Original post by TrES2b

Because around Easter next year, the Exam Boards send data-feeds to the Uni via UCAS with all the GCSE results.
That is when they spot any mis-matches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending