The Student Room Group

Who do you guys reckon will be Man Utd next manager?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
isnt roy keanes analysis that eveyones crap:biggrin:

It is. :grin:
Original post by Wired_1800
It is. :grin:

i like to listen to him but i can see why he failed as a manager i think man management skills not there:smile:
i like to listen to him but i can see why he failed as a manager i think man management skills not there:smile:

He needs to return to management
Reply 23
Original post by Frozetman
I highly doubt its gonna be Zidane cause of the france job thing

I'd place my bets on Poch. He's the man united have wanted for years now and in the summer they'll have a great chance at finally making it happen

Yh same here that is what I think too.
Reply 24
:lol: He is clearly frustrated with the decline and poor performance.

On a serious note, I think he should be brought in ad a technical director or something to help with motivation. I’d have him or Roy Keane.

Yh I reckon Roy Keane would be an excellentmanager because he tells the truth about their performances and he sounds strict which is good too.
Original post by Hm51
Yh I reckon Roy Keane would be an excellentmanager because he tells the truth about their performances and he sounds strict which is good too.

I agree but I don't think he would be long term esp with this generation of players who don't take criticism well.
He needs to return to management

no he would fail you need more than shouting

i think i read somewhere that klopp never gets mad with his players eve when they are bad but rather improves the team though coaching
I agree but I don't think he would be long term esp with this generation of players who don't take criticism well.

i remeber reading interview with a sunderland player saying his tactics were non he just told the to get stuck in lol:smile:
no he would fail you need more than shouting

i think i read somewhere that klopp never gets mad with his players eve when they are bad but rather improves the team though coaching

i remeber reading interview with a sunderland player saying his tactics were non he just told the to get stuck in lol:smile:

Keane is more old school and values self discipline.

Klopp never gets mad at players but sells the useless ones. The Liverpool squad that he inherited is different to the one that he has now.

The old school managers probably wont be able to survive in modern football. Look at Jose Mourinho struggling to put a decent XI at Spurs despite having Kane, Son, Alli, Moura and Sissoko.
I would assume it's Pochettino, but I wouldn't mind it being Rodgers because I'm tired of his boring football and constant ego trip/refusal to take any responsibility for anything not going right
Bill Belichick :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest