The Student Room Group

Law 2022

I applied to 3 LNAT universities in November and did my LNAT a week ago. Does anyone to know roughly how long it will take for me to hear back from these universities.
Original post by student2025
I applied to 3 LNAT universities in November and did my LNAT a week ago. Does anyone to know roughly how long it will take for me to hear back from these universities.

Nobody can answer this. It varies from days to next April/May. This year many universities are holding back on making offers having been caught out with excessive Teacher Assessed grades last year.
Original post by student2025

There is no way to know. All universities and the departments within vary every year. When I applied for Law I received 3 offers within the week but then had one uni which made me wait 7 months till May for a response.

Like another has said teacher assessed grades has messed with uni admissions quite a lot by throwing out the window the usual percentages Unis would follow regarding offers and left them oversubscribed. For a course like law, it is not unlikely you may have your application put on hold until after the January deadline when the Unis will have a better idea of who to send offers to.

The best thing to do is to be patient by focusing on something else, otherwise, you can easily stress yourself out signing into UCAS every hour to check xD.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending